C13: Business trip

"So your telling me your parents are going to be out of town for four days?" Colby asked reassuring me one last time. "Yep" I said confidently. "You can finally come over and stuff without sneaking out or lying to them" he said. "Well sort of" I said rolling my eyes. "I have to stay at my grandmothers house" I said sighing and so did he. "Well your grandma is a grandma and how is she going to realize that I'm 22 and not 16 or 17?" He asked getting ideas.

"Trueee, and she doesn't know who you are and she sleeps 24/7 so, this could just work out" I said smiling to myself at how good of an idea this was. "Colby I'm going to eventually have to introduce you to my parents though" I said feeling nauseous at the idea of him meeting my parents. "One day" he said. "Okay I'll text you later" I said smiling to myself. "Okay babe" he said hanging up the phone.

I just sat on my bed thinking of the ways colby could meet my parents without them thinking we're dating or hating on him because he's five years older than be and a guy.

-later that night-
"Okay have a safe flight" I told my parents as they walked off to get on their plane. "Let's go now" my grandmother said walking off while holding my wrist like a baby. "Grandma, I'm 16 I can walk myself" I said laughing so it didn't seem like I was being rude. "Okay dear" she told me smiling.

-at the house-
I set my bag down in the spare room I was going to be staying in. I walked to the living room and thought how would be a good time to bring up colby.
"So grandma, I have this friend and he's a boy and I really want you to meet him and I was wondering if I could go get dinner with him tonight" I asked her smiling like an angel to get my way. "How old is he?" She asked. I didn't think about that. "Seventeen" I said nodding. "One year older than you, that's cute dear" she said. "I can meet him tomorrow. Stay and have dinner with me" she suggested and I rolled my eyes on the inside but just agreed on the outside.

-the next day-
"Okay you can come over now she said" I said talking to colby
On the phone. "Remember no ripped jeans or shirts, your Gucci shoes are fine. Just dress presentable and sort of rich" i said. "Why?" He asked for the second time now. "I told you this already colby, my grandma thinks a boy with good money is a good boy and a boy with manners and a look is a handsome boy" I said laughing. "Fineee" He said laughing. "I sent you the address so I'll see you soon" I said picking out an outfit for the day. "Okay" He said and after we said our goodbyes he hung up.

-Colby at the house-
(I'm lazy :)💕)
After colby and my grandmother got done taking for about ten whole minutes she agreed with colby being a good/ nice kid and let me go with him for the day.
"I can't believe that worked" I said closing the door to his Carolla. "I'm glad it did" he said pulling out of the driveway. "Since we have all day, what do you wanna do?" He asked me. "Anything you wanna do" I said smiling and he put his hand on my thigh as he drove.