C15: The city at night (part 2)

(10%⚠️)
We drove back to his place and I asked him if I could sleep in one of his T-shirts and of course he agreed. "You can of course sleep with me but like not sleep sleep with me if you know what I mean but-" I shut him up by kissing him and we lead ourselves to his bedroom as things heated up quickly we took off each other's shirts and I unbuckled his belt when he was on top of me. "Hold on" He said midway of me taking off his belt. "What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "Now? Tonight?" He asked. I just playfully rolled my eyes and started kissing his again. I felt him smile between our kisses a lot. "Stop smiling" I said laughing as he started kissing around my neck. "Can't help it" He said looking at me. "Shut off the lights" I told him smiling. Of course Colby being Colby ran towards the switch like an idiot which made me laugh even harder.

-Morning-
I woke up cold so I rapped his blanket around me as I picked up my clothes to get dressed. Once I was dressed I walked out his bathroom but no sign of him. "Colby?" I said around the apartment. Then the front door opened. "Sorry if you were looking for me, I just ran to sam's and Jake's real quick and made a few plans which your included in." He said smirking at me and looking at me as he set his phone on the kitchen counter. "You know... I can't right?" I asked him sitting down on the couch covering myself up with the blanket. "Why not?" He asked sitting next to me and putting his arm around me. "Well my mom gets back tomorrow morning at like five am and I have to go to the airport with my grandma to pick up my parents and I just need to stay a day with her so things don't look suspicious."

I said looking at him. Then I started to cry a little. "And I just feel like I'm not who I'm supposed to be and I shouldn't be here right now" I said putting my face in my hands. "Wait. Why, why are you crying?" He asked holding me. "Colby. It was in the moment last night but I regret it. I don't want to go back to school and people find out because your so damn "famous" and-" then he stopped me. "You know none of this will get out if nothing is said right?... and hey, the bright side is that it's me and not some douche bag who is going to take advantage of you babe" he said kissing my head and holding me close.

-later that day-
"Thanks for dropping me off" I said as I hugged Colby goodbye for the day. "No problem" he said. We stood there for a while until I started walking away. "I love you" He said before I opened the door. I just shook my head and walked inside.

-Colby's POV-
I hope I didn't mess anything up by telling her I love her. She shook her head but she had the cutest smile in the world. I got In my car and drove off from her grandmothers and my phone chimed. It was a message that read "I love you too"

I couldn't help but smile like the idiot that I am. Today was great, last night was greater and these past few days with her was just totally amazing...

(Hi, hope this was good😂😬)