Chapter 21 Let's Go

(Good Ending/True Ending) Hey if you came here from the bad ending, get ready because it's about to get fluffy~ If you chose this first, I suggest not going to the bad ending if you're sensitive...

Taro look at Budo and nodded.

"Alright...we're going..." Taro said. Budo smiled and picked him up.

"Thank you... We just need to stay away from school for a while and maybe come back on Monday..."

"Oh, we're not coming back." Taro said. Budo glared at him.

"Come again?..."

"We're not coming back. I know a great place we can start over in," Taro said smiling, "We can start from scratch in this new place I found in a nearby neighborhood!"

"Taro, you want to run away?..." Budo looked at him concerned. Taro looked at him as if it was a non issue.

"Yes. Yes I do~" Taro said, "I love you, and we already live together, so why not?" He smiled warmly. Budo found that something was off about Taro's intense behavior, but assumed it was due to the events. Either way he didn't care. He walked away carrying Taro in his arms. The cherry blossom petals fell around them as they went off into the distance. The decorative cherry blossom filled exit was rather insulting to Ayano, who had woken up and watched her senpai and his boyfriend walk away from the school, never to be seen again in beaming sunlight. Ayano could feel her heart become heavier in her chest along with her throbbing headache throughout the front part of her brain.

"I will never see him again..." she thought, "I guess there goes that dream...He's never coming back...Nor will he even think of me...at least in a positive light...The whole school now hates me..." She stood up and wobbled a bit. She headed up the stairs sluggishly toward the audiovisual room. She entered the room and closed the door. She sat in one of the chairs and sighed. The computer turned on and showed Info Chan's glasses.

"Eh... I won't lie. I feel a little guilty for not telling you that this plan would be a fail...only a little though..." She chuckled. Ayano looked up.

"Info Chan?"

"Yes, Ayano?"

"Do you know how it's like to like someone... sooooo much... That you were willing to do anything for them?... Because I don't think you do..."Ayano said passive aggressively. Info paused a bit.

"Don't act like you've always related to such a powerful feeling Ayano... but....Once upon a time..." Info Chan responded, "Once upon a time... but she wanted nothing to do with me... at all... So I gave up on her, and helping her with anything." Ayano paused and continued staring at the screen.

"....Why did you give up on her?..."

"You seem interested... I think..." Info started, "She was rather cold... Unbreakable unless you took something valuable away from her... She was ruthless and had time for no one but her own agendas.... Similar to me~ It's why I even liked her in the first place." Ayano stared at the screen then looked down at the keyboard.

"....Why are you open to telling me this?..." Info folded her hands at the question.

"Hm... I dunno~ It's the middle of the semester, and I guess you could know that one little fact about me to ease the pain of your failed plan... You can't really use it against me here anyway, so have fun with that~ Also... I suggest you leave school grounds for a while. The school isn't too happy with you. It's best you stay home for at least a week."

"I could get expelled if I stay home for that long..."

"Don't worry about it..."