THE MEETING// CHAPTER 2

ANNIE POV

My parents, Hayley and I waited on the front step. The house was huge. My mom rang the door bell. After 1 minute, an elegantly dressed woman welcomed us. She was very jolly. She hugged my mum and shook my dad's hand. She shook Hayley's hand, my hand and gave us a broad,heart-warming smile. They were known as the Summeralls.

The woman led us through the house and out into the garden which had a beautiful gazebo. In the gazebo there were 3 guys seated. They introduced themselves, one of them was called Dylan, and he was HOT!! He was wearing a black polo t-shirt with blue jeans. I looked around at Hayley and she motioned to Dylan and mouthed the word HOT. He shook my hand and gave a charming smile. The other guy was called Jimmy, he was wearing glasses and a cute button-down shirt with trousers, he looked sooooo CUTE! I motioned to Hayley and whispered to her "this one is for you," after I said this she blushed. I then looked at Jimmy and saw that he was blushing as well!

The last dude was called Hunter, and his name totally matched his appearance. A girl was sitting on his lap and they were holding hands.

 A girl was sitting on his lap and they were holding hands

This was what she looked like. She looked so slutty and I didn't believe they were in a relationship.

The guy stood up and shook my hand and then winked at me. He looked like a jock, who would sleep with girls, make them pregnant and leave them to face society. I think I have seen him on the show 16 and pregnant.

Mrs. Summerall motioned us to sit. My parents made conversation with her. Apparently, she had 4 sons but the 4th one was not feeling very good and declined to join us for dinner. She said her husband will join us in a little bit as he had an urgent meeting to attend. We had some coffee and a few danish biscuits. After a few minutes Mr. Summerall joined us and my mum signaled me and Hayley to join the guys at their table.

Hayley sat next to Jimmy and made some conversation. They were talking about some stupid show called 'Stranger Things'. Dylan was speaking to me. He asked me what school I go to and I explained that I was head cheerleader. He nodded and seemed quite impressed.

After a while, Mrs. Summerall called us for dinner. I sat down next to Dylan at the dinner table that was outdoors. He talked to me while dinner came. For starters there were mouth watering crab cakes,chicken breast with balsamic vinegar and garlic. For a drink there was a delicious lemon iced tea, and then there was a caesar salad with greek yogurt on the side.

By the time was done with my salad, I had drunk 4 large glasses lemon iced teas. I immediately felt like going to the toilet because i had consumed to much liquid. I excused myself and asked where the toilet was. Mrs Summerall replied"go upstairs and take the first left and then the 3rd door on your right."

I went up the stairs and went on the first left and third door on the right. When i turned on the corner i bumped into someone...

Hope you like the long chapter, we had a lot of fun writing it Make sure you vote and comment on the chapter. We have some juicy chapters coming up, make sure not to miss them ;)