Knotting

Third P.O.V
"m' gonna knot you baby, make you mine, fill you with my cum.. do you want that?" Mark asked, flipping jack over on his stomach and grinding his painful erection on the omegas slick covered ass. "mhmmm alpha yes p-please" jack pleaded, wanting nothing more than mark's length inside of him. At that, Jack heard Marks belt being undone, and pants falling to the ground as Mark pulled them off. The omega looked back, eyed widening once he watched mark take his boxers off. His breath hitched as the alpha chuckled, taking his erection, taking the head and rubbing it against Jacks pucker in a teasing manner. "Alpha!~" jack mewled as he pushed back against the alphas cock. "I-I need y-you here alpha" He said, wiggling his ass, taking a free hand to reach back and grab his erection, trying to push it into him. Mark slapped his hand away, "don't worry baby, daddy's gonna take care of you~" He said, rubbing his plump ass before pushing into the warm wet heat of the omega. The smaller of the two mewling out Marks name as the alpha started to roughly ram into the small omega, grunting each time jack would tighten around him. "Such a good boy,~" mark said, rubbing the inside of his thigh as he reached and grabbed a fistful of Jacks hair, pulling him back so his back was against his chest. He wrapped an arm around his torso and started jacking him off in time with his thrusts. The new angle sent jack panting, chanting mark's name as he rammed himself into the small omegas plump ass. "K-kiss me please alpha!" The omega pleaded "of course baby boy~" he said into his ear, letting out a deep growl before hearing the omega whimper. Jack turned his head, allowing the alpha to roughly kiss him, jack kissing back of course. Mark pulled out, flipping jack back over onto his back, digging his fingers into his hips before roughly shoving himself back into his tight heat. He groaned again, hearing jacks whimper, he hovered over him, and started thrusting again. He sped up his pace, jacks hands flying into marks hair to roughly tug at the raven locks. His hands roamed his torso, mark leaning down to kiss him, slipping his tongue into his mouth immediately, roaming around his mouth. Mark moved his hands down to jacks hips, pulling them up a bit for a new angle, looking for his prostate. Jack moaned loudly into the kiss, pulling away, "Daddy! Yes daddy right there~" he moaned loudly, making mark growl, which caused a new gush if slick to come out of jack, covering up marks erection. "M' close daddy!" Jack yelled. Mark nodded "cum for me baby boy~" he said looking into jack's blue eyes. Jack whined, wrapping his legs around marks waist, closing his eyes while leaning his head back, letting out a girlish moan, cumming on his chest. At that, seeing jack like this caused Marks knot to swell more, scraping against his walls. "Mmm dAddy knot me, cum daddy please~" jack said seductively. Mark growled, groaning as he came, pushing himself as deep as he could once his knot released, holding them together. Once his heat clouded mind was gone mark came to his senses soon his eyes widening as he looked at jack, "jack- I'm so-so sorry I-" Jack cut him off with a passionate kiss to his lips "it's okay, thinking of this has helped me in the past.." he quietly admitted. Mark looked at him "really?" He looked into his blue eyes again. Jack simply nodded "I've wanted t'is for so long" jack sighed. Mark kissed him again "thank god, because me to- ah!" He groaned as he released inside the omega again, his knot letting loose as he pulled out. He looked at jacks slick covered thighs and ass. He leaned down and licked the cum off of jack then he leans down and licked the slick off of his thighs, but he couldn't resist. He dragged his tongue over the omega's ass, licking all of the slick off, he shoved his tongue inside, he wanted to taste more of it. The omega had gripped a fistful of his hair, him moaning and bucking his hips every now and then. Mark continued thrusting his tongue in and out of jacks tight space, trying to taste more of his slick. Doing this made mark horny again, but he just wanted to please jack right now. Mark had started roughly grinding his hips into the floor without noticing. Jack looked down at mark to see his brown eyes looking into his as his tongue was pushed in and out. Jack let out a whine as he drifted his eyes down to marks hips, drilling themselves against the ground for relief. Mark pulled away and pulled up his pants after wiping his mouth off "You taste so good baby" mark stated, leaning down and kissing him again. Jack whimpered, looking up at his alpha, "daddy let me help you~" jack said, flipping mark over onto his back, yanking his pants and boxers down, seeing he was still hard. "Baby no it's fin-" Mark was cut off my Sean's mouth on his erection. He groaned as jack started bobbing his head up and down. He was only able to take half of him in, jerking off what he couldn't fit. Jack looked innocently up into mark eyes. This made mark growl again. Mark sat up and reached out, leaning forwards and fingering jacks ass roughly. Jacks whimpered as jack forced himself to take more of him in, choking while mark chuckled a bit at his attempt. Jack was all mark could think about at this moment. Mark groaned as he shot his load down jacks throat. "Such a good boy for daddy~" mark praised jack, making jack whimper and sit up swallowing the salty substance before opening his mouth to show mark that he swallowed. "Mm good boy~" mark cooed, cupping his cheek with his hand. "I'm gonna relieve you now hm? How does that sound," Mark said pulling jack onto his lap, lying down. Mark looked up at him "scoot forward baby boy~" he told him. Jack only scooted forward a little bit, not sure what he was doing. Mark chuckled at jacks confusion as he pulled his hips where jacks ass was over his face. He pulled his hips down as he started roughly lapping at jacks entrance, which was down gushing out slick. Jack moaned, he loved having a strong handsome alpha treat him this way. He moaned again as mark shoved his tongue inside, loving the moans pouring out of his mouth. Jack whine, grinding down on mark face. Mark grabbed his plump ass, spreading his cheeks to try and shove his tongue deeper. "Daddy! K-keep going im close~!" He warned mark. Mark grunted, not stopping. Jack let out a loud moan, cumming on his stomach. Mark finished licking the slick off and out of him. Jack pulled away, looking down at his alpha, he ya some slick covering his lips and chin. He sat up and kissed jack roughly "you see how good you taste baby boy~?" Mark rubbed circles into his hips. Jacks whimpered at his words, nuzzling into his neck before pulling away "a-alpha," he said tilting his head "mate me?" He asked, mark in shock "a-Are you sure?" Mark asked before the omega sighed "please mark I've loved you for so long.." he whined and mark gave in, sinking his teeth into the omegas neck. Soon jack returning the favor.

A/N- this took forever so you're welcome 😤😂