Last Ruby Guard 2

No one's P.O.V

Tord jumped in front of his Sapphire, opening his arms and preparing for the sudden pain to impact.

But it didn't came.

"You're.. protecting him?" The Green gem asked in a quite shocked expression, "Yeah?! What about it? Just shatter me and not him!" Tord pleaded at the Green gem holding a sword while closing his eyes.

"Tell me, why should I not SHATTER a member of blue diamond's court?" The Green gem asked gesturing a fist up in the air. The ground where Tom stood became into ice and he was tensing up from nervousness, he had never seen this happening in his future vision.

It made him feel scared..

Tord glaced over to Tom in a few minutes before turning to the Green with a smile, "Because he's different." He said and held Tom's hand from his back.

With that the Sapphire calmed down, his nervousness turned into a small smile on his face. Feeling the Ruby's warmth on his hand.

Suddenly both of them started to glow as their body parts started to fuse. Even though it was all new to them they didn't break off. The Green Gem watched with a smile plastered on his face. Soon his partner, a certain Purple gem joined beside him. Holding each other's hand sweetly..

There stood a handsome fusion in front of them, he had no additional limbs only a missing eye. There's a gem resting on his right cheek and on his chest. He had a beautiful magenta skin and violet hair with two horn-like hairs standing up.

He was simply.. an astonishing fusion.

He blinked once before he fell on the ground holding it's hands up, "w-wha.. Sapphire are yo- Ruby? I'm okay-" he questioned to himself, not quite aware of what just happened. He hold his face like a lunatic, "are you.. me? Are we?"

"You guys enjoying your new form?" The Purple gem asked, smiling warmly at the fusion. The fusion jolted up realizing the enemies were still there. He bowed his head and kneeled, "please, don't hurt him! Hurt.. me?"

The fusion was still utterly confused of the fact that they were together in one body. The Green and Purple gem laughed, "welcome to earth." They both said in unison. The Green gem threw his sword away and it disappeared in thin air.

"I-..I.. you won't.. hurt.. me? Aren't you disgusted of me?.."

"What? Do you even know why we choose to go against the diamonds?"

The Green gem kneeled down with the new fusion, "because we weren't allowed to love." He said, smiling up to his partner.

"Love?"

"You see.. uhh.. Fusion. When two gems fuse with the feeling of hatred or revenge, they fuse into something hideous or something.. expected and/or ugly." The Green gem paused as he looked down on the ground. He was feeling bad for those gems who were ordered to fuse just to fight.

"But, if two gems fuse with the feeling of Love and Joy.. they become something.. Beautiful." The Purple gem continued, holding his palm up to the fusion.

"Like you!" He finished as he decides to pull up the fusion to stand.

"Like me?" The Fusion asked pointing to himself,

"Yeah! But not as beautiful as me!" He flipped his hair dramatically, making his partner and the fusion laugh.

"By the way my name's, Matt. An Amethyst. From Earth." Matt introduced with a cheerful welcoming tone.

"And mines Edd, a Peridot and the leader of the rebellion." Edd introduced holding Matt's hand again with a kind gesture. The fusion cupped his gems,

"My name's... Tom.. Tord... T-t.. Torm." The fusions face lit up,

"My name's Torm." He introduced. The two other gems giggled together, making Torm feel.. a little more welcome.. instead of threatened. He didn't know that the rebellions were actually very accepting..

"Tell me.. why do you think.. we are.. I'm beautiful?" Torm asked, he was confused as to why the Amethyst called him beautiful.

The Peridot and Amethyst looked at each other with a grin on their faces. They suddenly danced in sync, with graceful moves and flow. Torm stared in 'awe' as they started to glow and turn into.. A beautiful and astonishing fusion.

He was a bit taller than Torm, he had blue-green skin and a dark blue hair. He had no additional limbs or eyes.

The Fusion turned to Torm smiling at him sweetly,

"because of love."