Victim and Girlfriend's anagram..

==Kai's POV==

I slowly carried Yin Shee into a bridal style. I won't deny it anymore. I love you.. I stare at her precious face while teleporting back in the car. After the teleporting, I lay her down in the seat. I putted her seatbelt. Her face is so close to mine.. But I tried to lean much more but, I cant.

It won't be right.. Back then.. The moonlight and my family were the best things in the world for me. The moonlight was the prettiest thing and fighting was my world.. But now, Your the most prettiest and your my world. I haven't notice that our lips already touch. I quickly back away.

While backing away, My head crashes in the side mirror of the car. I went out of the car and close the doors. After the doors close, I groan and yell. "OWWW!! That hurts!" I react. I open the door and sit down in the driver's seat. I heard Yin Shee's phone ringing. I search it and I grab it.

'My Dad'.. Oh no! It's Yin Shee's dad.. What should I do???!!!

I answer the call and let her dad speak first. "Yoboeseyo? Who's this? I can sense you!" My eyes widens when I remembered that his the first ranked wolf.

"Sorry Sir. It's me Kai. Yin Shee fell asleep sir. Dont worry Sir, I'll take her home soon" I assured him. "No. No. That's not possible Kai. Me and my wife went on a business trip earlier. I didn't have the time to tell her. Please do take care of my daughter Kai.." Yin Shee's father told me.

"Where is Yin Shee gonna sleep?" I ask. "You can take her home dear. hehehe" I heard Yin Shee's mom in the background. "Sorry about that. Just take her to where she'll be safe. Im counting on you Kai" Her dad assures me. I feel blessed that her parents trust me this much.

"I wont do anything to harm her sir" I told him on the phone. I just smile to myself.. "Okay. We really need to go. Take care!" Her dad said and he hung up..

I place her phone inside my pocket just to make sure it won't fall. My pocket is way deeper than hers. I start the engine and drive to where I know it'll be super safe. Of course~ My house.. My phone rings from my other pocket.

I quickly grab and look who it was. 'Baekhyun Hyung' is calling me. I press Answer and put it to loudspeaker. Im still driving you know. "Baekhyun hyung.. What is it?" I ask him. "It's Chen. Bring Yin Shee here, in the dorm. Ppali!" Chen hyung instructs. Chen hyung?

I turn my car and went on my way to the dorms. "Hyung! Waeyo?? Did anything happen??" I panic. "Ppali. I need to hung up" Chen hyung hungs up still leaving me dumbfounded.

After seeing the dorms. I quickly park it and carry Yin Shee bridal style to the gate. When I reach the gate.. "Whats wrong??" I ask all of them. Chen hyung, Chanyeol hyung, Lay and Baekhyun. They're all smiling at me except for Chen hyung and Chanyeol. Chen hyung went closer and get Yin Shee from me and carried her instead.

He went inside and Chanyeol followed. We started to follow. "Hyung.. Whats going on??" I ask. Chen hyung lays Yin Shee down in her bed in 'C.Y.L' .. "Sorry Kai. Her father called me too. I just want you to bring Yin Shee here instead of your house. You were thinking of bringing her there right?" Chen hyung asks with a serious suspicious face.