Hi..

Weeks have past.. Enough for Yin Shee to have exactly 2months in school. She became close with everyone yet threats still didn't stopped her. She became specially close with Siwon and his other friends including Donghae, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. Girls became her fangirls eversince knowing shes The Lost Girl of Shinhwa. The more she stays the more she finds out that they were many koreans in her school.

She picked her friends wisely but she couldnt help doubting if they were real friends. One of her friends, named Yuki. A transfer student but was earlier than Yin Shee, told Yin Shee that they were a new transfer student.

"Transferee? In the middle of Classes?" Yin Shee was curious. She thought she was the last student to transfer in the middle of classes.

"Not really. He transfered last month but, got postponed because of moving here in Canada from his hometown." Yuki explained.

"So its a guy, huh?" Yin Shee raised her brow facing her tomato faced friend. She knows the message. The message was that Yuki likes the transferee student. "Have you seen his face already?" She nodded her head.

RRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!~ (LOL XD)

"Let's go to class!" Yin Shee dragged her friend who kept quiet the whole time she was being dragged. "Hey!" Yin Shee snapped Yuki to her senses.

"Oh! hey!" Her voice sounded, bitter. 

"Y'all alright?" Yin Shee made an accent that made her ownself laugh yet, her friend sat to her seat with a sour face. "C'mon! What's wrong?" Yin Shee insisted knowing the answers.

"The transferee student was looking at you" A straight forwarded answer. 

--==Yin Shee's POV==--

"The transferee student was looking at you" Creepy~

"Naega? I-I mean, me? Maybe he was just looking at our way.. Wait, so his already here?" I asked her changing the topic from me to focusely to the transferee.

Before she could answer the principal went inside the room. "Class President!" I look at her and went beside her. (I forgot to tell you that Yin Shee became the new Class President, since she's the most smartest, strongest and most honored student in the room)

"Yes, ma'am?" I looked at her and smile. "Nothing~ Please sit down for awhile" I smiled and sat down.

The principal, Ms Campbell stood at the front with her hands on the table. "Today! Well. We're gonna start with a greeting once, a teacher come in your room. That will be lead by the Class President"

"Just like Korean culture?" I asked with my hands raisen up. "Yes, just like that. It looks quite clean. Starting with the words, Attention and then, bow" She explained.

"Attention and bow?" I asked her. "Yes. And You will lead them" She said precisely. "Especially now, that you have another transferee student in your class" She smiled.

"Okay." I stopped asking and just let myself conscience be contented with it.

A few minutes while copying the new classroom rules. The homeroom teacher came in. I was busy copying that I didn't notice the guy infront. 

Suddenly. . . . . .

"Hi.." that voice  

"I'm.." impossible. really impossible. 

I looked at him. I wanted to be hurt but I couldn't. He didn't do anything wrong.

He looked at the class yet, I guess I didn't caught his attention. 

"Hi, I'm Kris" He finished his introduction. My classmates who knew me from Korea to Canada looked at me in shock. But, I looked at them calmly yet, I suddenly glared.

"Class President"

They turned their heads back at the front. They were smiling, giggling. As usual for girls. 

"Class President" I snapped at the reality that was waiting for me as I heard the principal calling for our Class President, which is eventually, Me!

I turned my head to the font realizing that every one including him was staring at me like I was a psycho. Suprised was visible in his face. Well, for me it is.

I stood up and started the welcoming. "Attention!" My classmates were completely uniform in the actions. They were good for just starters. "Bow!" Everyone bowed. I looked at him and he was just looking at me with those eyes. That kind of look when I last saw him.

Sadness. . . . .

"Yin Shee.." Shocked was written in the principal's face and to my homeroom teacher. His voice was low but, because of the silence. Everyone heard it.  I froze.

For all those times I've been wanting to hear his voice. That time when he left. My heart was pounding so much, not because of my feelings but because of nervousness and sadness.

"Do you know each other?" Just say you dont know me. . . For the sake of my friend. And here I go again! When will you ever think about yourself Yin Shee? Why are you this naive? Why are you so stupid? Dont act like a fool! Let him be!

"Yes.." He smiled to the principal and turned to me. Oh! How I missed that smile. The smile that was filled with warmth and welcome. The same smile I first saw on his face the day we met. Kris. . . .

"She's my ex.." I froze. Totally! He said that?? My classmates looked at me and him and me again, and again. "Classmate!" Kris shouted and started laughing for himself, but no one even smiled so I just smiled at him awkwardly.

"So.. where am I going to sit down?" Kris changed the topic and the principal pointed at a an empty chair. An empty chair next to mine!!

He slowly sat down beside me and the teacher started to start the lesson.

I turned to him slightly, cautious enough to not let him sense it. But, he turned!

"Hi.." He smiled. But I just, stared. "Hi.. Nice to meet you.." I stopped and stared infront.

"Again.." I utter. I missed him so much. I hate him, eventhough he doesn't know what I've been through without him being the knigh'n'shining armor as my daily routing.

'HI! I'm Kevin Wu' I saw in his nametag. Kevin Wu? Who's Kevin Wu? Could it be?

A/N

So yeah! Thank you for reading this chapter. Sorry, if I havent put all the members stories. Well, I just hope you enjoyed it. Sorry, for times. I mean, really long times I can't update. It's just because I'm busy with school projects and it just knock me off of my own body and my head is already giving up imaginations. BUT! Hopefully, I made an update tonight. It's night time in Philippines this time that I'm updating! Thank you again and god Bless You!

-Author