Chapter 1 :The Goodbye Is The Worst But Necessary.

Clary POV

I just got back to the Institute from visiting Luke and mom and was happy to be back so I could see everyone more specifically Alec and Jace. I had become very good friends with Alec we are now like Simon and I were and still are. So I ran to Jaces room and I couldn't believe what I saw.

I was so mad and sad I almost cried but I forced the tears down and yelled at them.

"Jace how dare you cheat on me?!" I yelled.

"C-Clary w-what are you doing here, you t-told me you were c-coming back tomorrow?"Jace stuttered.

"IT IS TOMORROW IDIOT!"I yelled.

"I-It's not what it looks like I-I promise"Jace said.

"So it's not you making out with Magnus and it's just an illusion?"I said.

"Sure if you believe that"Jace and Magnus said.

"OH MY GOD IT'S OVER AND I'M TELLING ALEC!"i screamed running out of the room also bumping into Alec.

"Hey watch where you- Clary what happened."Alec said worried.

"Oh nothing other than our boyfriends making out and cheating on us both other than that absolutely nothing."I said tear started rolling down my face.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!"Alec yelled while walking into the room seeing Jace on top of Magnus.

As Alec walked out of the room he pulled me into his and we both started talking about random thing like how we thought something was going on with them but thought nothing of it.We ended up falling asleep talking and crying.

I woke up in the middle of the night and wrote them all a letter.

Alec, thank you for being such a great friend and letting me vent and cry with you you helped me a lot but I need to get away for a while so I decided to leave and not come back for a while I will text and call you but I need to get away.I'm sorry.

Izzy, you were an amazing friend and an amazing girl to shop with but I need to leave because if you don't already know Jace cheated on me with Magnus and it hurt but I also need to get away I am also sorry for leaving.

Jace, I am sorry that I wasn't good enough for you and you had to go to Magnus for that. But I am not sorry for leaving you.

With the letters done being written I kissed Alec on the forehead, went to my room, packed my bags and left nothing behind it hurt to say goodbye like this but it's necessary.I drew a portal and just like that I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey I'm sorry if it was short but this is my first story.

Goodbye... for now