Chapter 6 :Missed Me?

Clary POV

It is 11:30 pm and I have to get ready to leave so I grabbed my motorcycle keys and my bags and started to leave when everyone saw me they all hugged me and said goodbye and after that I put my cloak on because no one could know who I was and left.

Alec POV

It was 11:57 and Maryse called all of us into center of the Institute because Black Knight was going to get here anytime soon.

Clary POV

When I got there I waited outside until it was 12:00. When it was I got off my motorcycle and knocked on the Institute doors. Jace was the one who opened it with a girl attached to his right arm and that made me a bit scared that they would recognize me but they didn't thankfully .

"Thank you for coming on such short notice. These are my children Jace Wayland, his girlfriend Lora, Izzy Lightwood and Al-where is Alec?"Maryse asked.

"He's finishing up some work he said he had to finish."Izzy said.

"Ok, so if I may ask can you take your cloak off and introduce yourself?"Maryse asked and I nodded and took off my cloak. Everyone stared and hung their mouths open.

"C-Clary?"Izzy said with tears in her eyes.

"Missed me?"I said smirking as Izzy ran up to me crying.

"Very much."Izzy answered my rhetorical question because I already knew the answer.

"Hey sorry I'm late I had to finish some-CLARY!"Alec said as I ran up to him tackling him while wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed you so much."I said as he spun me around.

"Same here."Alec said before putting me down. Everyone stared and Jace looked like he was jealous and Lora looked angry at me then at Jace but I didn't care.

"What?"I asked confused.

"Nothing nothing at all."Izzy said smiling.

"So does anyone want to show me to my room?"I said.

"I will we have to catch up on things anyway."Alec said while raising his hand.

Alec POV

I can't believe it Clary is back and she is so different she's more confident and prettier. Did I just think that do I have feelings for Clary. I can't we are friends and only friends... right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Hey sorry if this was short again but I will do my best to make them longer and better in the future. If you want me to do something in the next chapter all you have to do is comment it and maybe I'll do it.

Goodbye... for now