8 because i can ;)

{Clary}
While we were hugging I felt something I've never felt before and I think he felt it to because when we pulled back from the hug we just stared into each other's eyes. My bright green eyes looked into his beautiful blue eyes and saw an emotion I haven't seen before. I don't know what it was but I liked it.

Slowly we started to lean in. Getting closer and closer to each other by the second. Then finally my lips connected with his soft ones.

We started slow but eventually it got faster and more rough.

~~~~~~~~~~~Little Bit Steamy (lil bit)~~~~~~~~~~~~

He pushed me up against the wall his hands on my waist going up and down feeling all of my curves. My hand in his hair lightly tugging on his roots causing him to groan.

He picked me up by my thighs wrapping my legs around his waist on instinct. My hands moved from his hair to taking his shirt off. He got the message of me pulling on his shirt and ripped it off. I ground our hips together to cause some kind of friction

"Hey Maryse said we all ne- OH MY GOD!!!" Izzy walked in saying.

Alec and I broke apart, blushing ,staring at Izzy.

"Uhm... What is it that you wanted?"I said a bit embarrassed.

"Maryse told me to tell everyone that they need to go to their rooms because there is something that needs to be done tomorrow."Izzy said smirking.

"Ok we are going."Alec said walking out of the room.

"So you and my brother huh?"Izzy said.

"Whaa no pfff no"I said failing to convince her.

"Mhmm ok whatever you say."She said obviously knowing I was lying.

I quickly ran to my room trying to avoid everyone.

{Time Skip 2 Days} (bc why tf not)

I was in my room laying down in bed scrolling through my phone when my room door opens and closes. I look up to see Alec coming towards me.

"Oh hey I wa-" I was cut off by his lips connecting with mine.

I quickly replied by kissing back and rolling over so I was straddling him.

^Sorry I Don't Write Smut It Makes Me Feel Awkward^

After...that we fell asleep.

{4 years later} (bc fuck it)

I'm Clary Fairchild and I am married to Alec Lightwood for 3 years we have 2 kids, a girl named Camille Lightwood she is 2 years old and her little brother is 1 and named Axel Lightwood.

I guess you could say I'm happy Jace cheated on me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I said I wasn't posting anymore but I at least wanted you guys to get and ending instead of just a hug so I quickly wrote this it took about 30 minutes typing on my phone so yea.

Goodbye... until further notice.