Chapter 2 :Hello My New Home.

Alecs POV

I woke up to an empty bed thinking 'Where did Clary go?'then I saw a letter. I read it after I was furious so I ran down the hallway to Jaces room and started to bang on the door yelling

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!" Jace opened the door and I punched him square in the jaw. He was very confused and mad.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!"Jace yelled holding his jaw.

"SHE'S GONE BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU DESERVE TO BROKEN JAW!"I screamed and Jaces face was full of regret and sadness and he deserver all of the emotions he was feeling.

I ran out of the room and into Izzys. She was sitting on the corner of her bed. I broke into tears and then sat on the bed with my head on her lap.

"OMG what happened to you?"Izzy said concerned.

"Magnus cheated on me with Jace and then Clary found out and then she ran away." I said sobbing.

"OMG I AM GOING TO KILL THOSE SON OF A BI-" Izzy said but she was cut off by me.I started crying harder and that cut her off. She started to rub my back and played with my hair.

"It's going to be ok you and Clary will get over it and then she will come back."Izzy said comforting.

"Thanks Iz I am sure you're right."I said starting to stop crying and getting up off of her bed.

"I always am" Izzy said chuckling and so did I. I was starting to feel a bit better.I left Izzys room and walked to my room then laid on my bed and took a nap.

Clarys POV

I didn't know where I landed until a man walked up to me.

"Hey are you lost? Do you need help of something?"the man said.

"Yes, I do need help and i am lost where are we?"I asked.

"We are in Australia. Do you need help going somewhere? Also I know your a Shadowhunter I am too do you need help getting to the Institute?"the man asked and I nodded.

"What's your name?"I asked.

"My name is Jason Davis. What is your name?"Jason asked me.

"My name is Clary, Clary Fray."I said as I thought 'Hello my new home'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello again I am sorry if my chapters are short but I try to make them entertaining enough to make up for that I hope you liked it and will continue to like it.

Goodbye... for now