To Forget The Past: XXVII

"Oh, god, please stop" I laughed out, glancing at Kane, letting one hand off the wheel, covering my face.

"Stop what?" Kane asked, laughing.

"Stop taking photos of me," I shook my head, my hand still up, trying to block the camera lens. "I look ugly" I said, moving my hand to touch my hair, which was tucked in a loose ponytail, pieces flew with the passing wind.

"No you don't, you look gorgeous"

"Shut up," I mumbled, feeling the heat on my cheeks, though a small smile played at my lips.

"No thanks" He said simply, holding up my camera again and took a photo of me blushing.

"I hate you.."

"No you don't,"

I smiled, shaking my head slightly, knowing, of course, he was right. "I wish I did," I joked, making him roll his eyes.

"Too bad, you can't, you're madly in love with me so,"

"Suuure, whatever you say," I said sarcastically, though my breath was caught in my throat at him saying that, but I wouldn't let him know how much that effected me.

"Come on, How I Met Your Mother is great, how can you not like it?"

I chuckled, throwing one of my hands up. "It's too long, and for what? Him to pretty much end up with the girl he met nine seasons ago in the first episode."

"But, it's a romance" Kane argued, somehow thinking that was a great argument.

"So?" I chuckled, "It's still too long to watch"

"I don't like you anymore" He mumbled childishly, his arms crossed.

I rolled my eyes at his childishness, "Cool,"

"Wow, don't even care?" He asked, pretending to be hurt.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Wow."

"And you still can't do a backflip?" He asked randomly, completely changing the subject.

"No, Kane, I can't. We've talked about this" I laughed, not understanding how he thinks I'd be able to learn in three months without even trying to do one.

He raised his hands up, "Hey, just asking. I still think you should let me teach you"

I scoffed, "Yeahhhh," I dragged out. "No thanks, I'd rather not die today." Kane rolled his eyes, but let the conversation end, the music doing the only talking for the next thirty minutes.

"Hey," Kane pipped up randomly, slightly startling me.

I chuckled, "Uh, yes?" I asked, confused.

"Wanna hear a joke?"

"Sure?"  I furrowed my eyebrows from the suddenness.

"What do you call a duck on drugs?" He asked, a small chuckle in his voice.

"Um...what?"

"A quack head" He laughed out, like...a genuine laugh.

I glanced at him, my eyebrows raised, but I couldn't help from chuckling from how utterly weird and random that was, and how Kane actually found that funny.

"That's not funny," I said, laughing.

"And yet you're laughing" He said with a smile.

I shook my head, chuckling, "Not because it's funny"