Ch>9

Sooyoung sat awkardly in the middle with Yeri on her left and Taehyung on her right.It was the only seat left so she had no other choice.Taehyung's mom kept looking at the three with curiosity.

Taehyung noticed her intense gaze and sighed.His mom wasn't able to ask him any questions least night since he literally ran away.He hated being interrogated and being made a big fuss about.

She knew Taehyung still won't be willing to answer."So Sooyoung"..His mother started."How do you know my son?".Sooyoung was lost at words."I...I he helped me".

She put down her spoon."Really?Taehyung?Help someone?".His mom made it sound like it was such schock to her which actually was.

Since childhood,Taehyung had been an introvert.Although being an introvert,he managed get one or two friends.As he is all grown up he became a total introvert.

He really didn't care about anything.He was a free spirited person so when she heard that he actually helped someone willingly,it really surprised not on her but Taehyung's dad as well."Oh".Was what they could all say.

"I am grateful he did".She said at which Sooyoung smiled."Are you his girlfriend?".Yeri blurted out making both Sooyoung and Taehyung to tense up."No!".said Taehyung."Are you sure?".Yeri asked again because she knew he gets annoyed.

Sooyoung turned red and scooted a little away from Taehyung."Yeri".Their father finally spoke as they table became silent."Sooyoung sweetie is the food good?".

His mom changed the subject since the atmosphere was getting really awkward."Yes Mrs.Kim.I love it".She smiled as she took another spoon."I am glad you like it".Hid mom said.

Soon they finished eating and were cleaning."Let me help".Sooyoung took the plates from Mrs.Kim."That's so nice of you dear".

She watched as Sooyoung cleared the table and was about to clean the dishes."No no".She took it from her."Its fine Mrs.Kim".She insisted but she shook her head.

"You have done enough".She patted her head.Sooyoung smiled but soon faded when her eyes landed on the clock hanging on the wall.

"Oh no!".She said out loud."Whats wrong dear?".Mrs.Kim asked."I am so late.My brother will kill me will be worried".She said panicking.

"Don't worry.Taehyung will take you home".She opened her mouth to call him out."No I will go by myself.Where are my clothes?I should change"."Its okay.You can keep them".His mom assured.

Although deep inside Sooyoung wanted to keep them because she was tired of wearing the same clothes everyday but she knew she can't.If her brother sees her in these clothes,she will be in great trouble.

"Thank you but I can't".Taehyung's mom looked at her worried.She knew there was something she was hiding."Okay.Yeri bring Sooyoung's clothes!".After a while Yeri came holding them."Here".She handed her.

Sooyoung noticed they had been cleaned.She sniffed them and smiled."Jasmine".She looked up and bowed."Thank you".She mumbled.She then changed quickly and stood by the main door to take her leave.

"Are you sure?Taehyung can take you home".His mom suggested.Sooyoung hummed in response and bowed to everyone.She frowned when she saw no sign of Taehyung."He is in his room.Should I call him?".

His father said with a smile.Sooyoung blushed and shook her head."Thank you for youe hospitality .She bowed."Come again Oppa's girlfriend".Sooyoung decided to just smiled and left.

"I am so dead".She felt her fear increase at every step she took towards her home.She gulped as she stood infront of her door.

She lifted her hand to knock but stopped when she saw that it was already opened."This is weird".Her brother always lock it incase someone tries to barge in.

She twisted knob and stepped inside.A stong smell of alcohol hit her nosetrils.Sooyoung placed her hand over mouth.

She slowly went to the living to find a man drinking.She assumed it was her father but she was wrong.

"Oppa?Whats wrong?".She asked hesitantly.The man looked up with his half opened eyes.

"Where the hell have you been?!".He stood up but fell back."I...I fell asleep in the park".She lied.He clicked his tongue.

"Umm...".It was unusual for her to not see her dad passed out pn the couch."Where is dad?".The moment she asked that question,he threw a bottle at her but luckily it didn't touch her."Ah!".She shrieked and backed away.

"Don't...".He raised his finger."ever mention him ever again".He closed his eyes.Sooyoung knew something bad has happened."What happened Oppa?".She stood far behind incase he throws another bottle.

"What happened?Are you really asking me that?".He started laughing scaring her more."He has completely lost it".She scrunched her nose at the sight."Our so called father left us.

Men whom he owes money found him and asked him to pay up but being the as***** he is he ran away.. ran away leaving us behind to deal with his sh**".

That news felt like a hard slap against her face.She didnt know what to do."Should I cry?Should I scream?Should I be angry?".She felt nothing...she just felt numb.