Ch>13

Taehyung couldn't move as he felt her body trembling against his.He could hear muffled sound of her sobs.He raised a hand and placed it on her head."What's wrong?".

Seconds passed when she decided to lift her head and look at him.He was taken aback by her appearance."Who did this?".He worriedly faced her and cleared her face to take a better look.

"Please don't let him take me".She shook her head panickly."I don't want to go".She hippuced between her cries."No one is taking you anywhere".He looked around to see if someone is following her but found the street empty.

Taehyung took of his jacket and placed it around her.She lifted her head up again and smiled."Thank you".Sooyoung mouthed.

In that moment she looked so fragile to him.He wanted to protect her from all the bad things of this cruel world.

He grabbed her hand which was cold as ice and rubbed it between his hands which made Sooyoung's heart flutter."Its really late.I'll take you to my home for now okay?".He asked.She nodded shyly.

They arrived shortly since they were standing a few meters away."Sit on the couch".He said before disappearing into the kitchen.She silently tapped her foot out of nervousness.

Taehyung appeared carrying a first-aid box.He sat beside her and began tending to her wounds.She winced sometime so he would pause and wait until she would tell him to continue.

Sooyoung was covered in bandages when he was done.Even though she refused but he insisted on appyling bandages on scratches too.

"Where is everyone?".She asked when she heard no sound."They went over to grandma's.They will be back by tomorrow".She nodded."Have you eaten?".He asked as he came back after putting away the box.

She slowly shook her head."Thought so.Come on".She followed him.He gestured her to sit.

"I don't really know how to cook so is ramen okay?".Taehyung scratched his head which she found adorable."Anything is fine".She mumbled.

Sooyoung rested her chin on her palm as she watched him.He emptied the contents in a bowl and poured water over it.

He then took out chopticks from a drawer and placed them in the bowl."Here".He placed it infront of her.

She smacked her lips at the view of the food.Just then her stomach growled.He couldn't help but chuckle."Sorry".Her face turned red."It's okay just eat".Taehyung patted her head.

She ate silently and finished quickly."You can sleep where you slept last time".He said."Thank you and sorry for being a burden".She bowed and hurried to the room.

He wanted to ask what happened but he decided to give her sometime to recover.He sighed once she left.

"Who would do such a thing to her?".Taehyung was tired himself so he headed to his room.

           ···································

Taehyung groaned in sleep."Stop it".He mumbled annoyed."Oppa wakey wakey".He felt more pokes on his cheek."Yeri I said stop".He slapped her hand away."That hurts".She whined and dashed out.

He lazily got up and looked at the time."10:37".He ran a hand through his hair and went to the bathroom.He got out and wore a grey hoodie with black sweatpants.

Suddenly he remembered that Sooyoung is sleeping next door while his parents have no idea.He rushed outside and saw his dad sitting on the couch reading a newspaper."Morning dad".Taehyung greeted.

"Morning".He replied.His mom appeared carrying a basket of fruits."Oh Taehyung you are awake".She smiled."Your grandma sent this for you".She placed it down on the table.

"Mom I want to tell you something".He said hesitantly.He knew if he tells he and Sooyoing were alone last night,she would might take it the wrong way."What is it?".His mom asked.

"Its Soo-"."Mom!Oppa's girlfriend ia back!".Yeri shouted enough for everyone to hear."Sooyoung is back?".His dad asked."Hmm and she is sleeping in the guest room".She pointed.

His mom mother raised eyebrows at Taehyung.He glared at Yeri before sighing."I can explain".