Ch>32

"Sooyoung you are spacing out again.At this rate we will lose customers.".She snapped back to reality and smiled at her co-worker."Its nothing Namjoon Oppa".She sighed."Well if there is anything,you can talk to me or Jisoo about it.Okay?".He smiled showing his dimples.

She nodded and gave him a side hug."Look Jisoo is here!".Sooyoung looked up and saw a all smile as usual Jisoo making her way towards the counter."Hi!".She placed her things down and turned to Sooyoung with a teasing smile.

"What?".Sooyoung asked innocently."You didnt tell me you were seeing anyone?".She raised her eyebrows."I am not!".Sooyoung blushed."Then who was the guy last night?".asked Jisoo.

"Oh god!"."He...he was only asking for direction".She looked away."He was asking for direction by grabbing your wrist and making you turn around like in those K-dramas?" Jisoo chuckled while Namjoon only watched both the girls with amusement.

Sooyoung facepalmed herself."How much did you see?".She sighed."Not much.So who was he?".Jisoo nudged her."Is he an ex?".Namjoon asked."No!".Sooyoung groaned."He is nobody!".She turned around on her heels and went away.

"Taehyung".An image of his stressed out face flashed before her eyes."Why did he had to appear now?I am not ready".Bell hanging by the door rang indicating a new customer.She sighed and went to take order.

"Good morning.May I tak-".She fell silent as she looked up.He looked the same as last night except he made his hair and the dark circles have appeared around his eyes."Morning".He replied with a faint smile.

"Why did you come here?To humiliate me again?".Sooyoung asked as she gripped on the notepad she was holding."No Sooyoung listen I-"."Why should I listen to you?Did you listen to me when I begged you to?"Her voice cracked.

"I am sorry".Taehyung began to stand but she held out a hand stopping him."Just dont...".He sighed and sat back down."What is your order sir?".He ran a hand through his hair."Just water".He replied.She glanced at him and walked away.

"I am now definetely sure he is an ex".Jisoo spoke as Sooyoung went behind the counter."Unnie please stop it".She sat on the seat."Namjoon Oppa can you go and give him water?".She pointed at Taehyung."Who?Your Exboyf-".He cleared his throat when he looked at Sooyoung's expression."Okay".He muttered.

The whole day Taehyung sat there and she could feel his stare boring into her but she didnt even spare a glance at him."Why wont be leave?".She couldnt help but notice he didnt ate anything."Why am I worried about him?" She sighed.

The day finally ended and now it was time to go home.'Sir we have to close".Jisoo informed Taehyung who was the last one there."Okay" He placed some money on the table even though he didnt order anything and went outside.Jisoo gave a look to Sooyoung which she chose to ignore.

Today it was Sooyoung's turn to close the cafe.The three had been taking turns since the owner was on a sick leave.He trusted them and gave his keys.She locked the door and placed the keys in her bag.

"He is so persistent".She said annoyed when she saw Taehyung leaning against the wall."Its late.Go home Taehyung".He felt nice hearing her saying his name after a long time."Wait!I will walk you home".He walked beside her.

"I am fine own my own" She began walking faster."Its too dangerous to walk alone".He said."I walk alone everyday.I am fine".She emphasized the last word."But I am not fine with it" Taehyung replied.Sooyoung gave him an annoyed glance.

"Whatever".