Chapter 2.

Gwen examined David's face, frowning as she saw the large bruises and David's eye, which was swollen shut and was now a dark purple.
She gently grabbed David's wing, pulling at it to see if that was the one that broke.

And sure enough, it was.

"Max, can you go get the first aid kit from the bathroom?" Gwen asked Max, who nodded and ran off.

The blonde next to David watched, before looking at David as he nervously moved towards Gwen.

"Who are you anyways?" Gwen asked with a glare.

"Oh, me?" The demon grinned. "Well, my name is Daniel, And Your name is?"

Gwen ran a hand through David's hair as the redhead came a little closer for comfort from her.

"My name is none of your fucking business." Gwen said with a sweet smile.

Daniel rolled his eyes, and watched as max came back in with the first aid kit.

Gwen took it, thanking Max, and pulled out the bandages.

Max wonder off to the kitchen, grabbing a snack before returning to the living room when Gwen began to bandage up the bruised and bloodied David.

Daniel watched, his tail flicking back and fourth like a cat's. He was honestly interested in Angels. They were pure, and heavenly. They smelled nice too, they smelled like it does after it rains, an odd, earthy smell. Demons on the other hand, they were corrupted, and hellish, and they smelled like smoke and flames. And not like the pleasant, campfire smoke, it was like a house fire smoke.

Daniel snapped out of his thoughts suddenly, hearing David's nose crack as Gwen snapped the dislocated nose into place. David cried out and instantly brought his hands to his nose, saying something that Daniel didn't care to listen to.

Daniel soon brought his attention to Max.

The curly haired boy was playing with his stuffed bear, his eyes half closed. Obviously the kid was tired.

David, finally getting up as Gwen had finished making her makeshift cast around his wing, glared at Daniel as he rubbed his nose. It still hurt like hell. David went over and picked up Max, holding him in one arm as he thanked Gwen before whispering something in her ear. Gwen stared at him, disappointed and slightly worried. Daniel wasn't able to catch what David said. But he did hear that they would have to head off, since Max was tired and David wanted to rest.

Daniel knew for a fact that David would not get any rest.

Daniel waited for the two to stop talking. And when they did, he followed David out the door as they left.

"David~" The demon purred as he walked up behind the bruised redhead.

"How do you know my name?" David snapped back at Daniel.

"I heard Gwen say your name a few times, and you said her's a few times as well." Daniel said, grinning. "I'm not deaf, plus, you are pretty loud, all the time."

David swung his fist at Daniel, still holding Max in one arm. Daniel grabbed David's wrist as soon as he saw the fist swing.

"Don't forget who's in charge now." Daniel chuckled. "Unless you want the kid to be tortured and killed, I suggest you don't pull a stunt like that again." Daniel said, letting go of David's wrist.

David let out a sigh. He could feel the demon's leathery tail brush up against his leg as he walked. He ignored it, and did his best to not step on it when Daniel tried to slip his tail under his feet.

David was getting closer to his house and he smiled when he saw it come into view.

That smile faded as Daniel wrapped an arm around David's waist.

David was silent. Daniel didn't like that. He wanted a more entertaining reaction.

He dug his nails into David's hip, seeing the angle wince in pain.

That's what Daniel wanted to see.

As they approached the house, David grabbed his keys, holding onto them tightly.

"So, in staying in your bed right?" Daniel asked, now tracing his fingers up David's side.

"Yeah, sure, I'll just sleep on the couch." David sighed.

Daniel chuckled. "No, David, that's not what I meant. I meant I'm sleeping in the bed with you." Daniel said, grinning.

David was silent once again.

Daniel huffed. This angel was boring.

David approached his front door, sighing as he unlocked the front door and walked inside.

Daniel followed David inside. The house was very neat and well kept. There were a lot of plants and a big bookcase, the books color coded in the order of the rainbow. Daniel watched David as he went into a room with a blue door, going inside and putting Max into his bed before leaving the room and gently closing the door behind him.

"I'm going to shower. Stay here, look around, don't ruin anything." David said before walking into his room to get some clothes that didn't have bloodstains.

"Can I join you?" Daniel asked with a grin.

"Nope." David said, walking to the bathroom with his clothes and a towel.

Daniel crossed his arms. "You're no fun." He said, walking up behind David and pulling him backwards so they were pretty close together. "Why can't you just be fun?" Daniel asked with a purr as David squirmed around in his arms. "Is it just because I roughed you up a tiny bit and I broke a wing that was probably useless to you anyways?" Daniel asked, looking at the redhead, watching him squirm around. He got bored quickly though. He let go of David, huffing, and watched David walk off into the bathroom. Sadly, before Daniel could make a quick attempt of running in, the door was shut and locked.

Damnit. Well, time to explore then.

Daniel walked around the house, exploring every little area. He examined every little picture, every title on the books, and every thing in David's room.

He explored for a while, waiting for what felt like forever for David to get out of the shower.

Once he heard the lock on the bathroom door click though, he knew his new entertainment source would finally be available to him again.

As soon as David set a foot outside of the bathroom door, Daniel was already grabbing him and dragging him somewhere against his will.

Daniel sat David down on the couch, sitting on his lap to make sure David wouldn't get any idea to run away unless he really wanted to piss Daniel off.

Daniel grabbed David's face, moving it to ensure that he got a good look at his face at every angle. His face was covered in freckles that traveled down to his shoulders. David began to cough.

"You smell like death." He coughed, pushing Daniel's hand away.

"Awe, I'm sorry, did you expect me to smell like cherries or something like that?" Daniel asked, rolling his eyes as he ran a cold finger across David's neck.

David just yawned and shook his head.

Daniel seemed a little confused by something he noticed, but he shrugged that confusion off by kneeing David in the stomach, causing him to wheeze and gasp for air. Daniel chuckled as he watched David.

"Cute. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." Daniel said with a grin as he lifted David's head up so their eyes met. "I may even have my friend join in on the fun, how does that sound?" Daniel asked, while David Just whined.

//here you go guys! I'm sorry I took so long to update this story!