Chapter 4.

David didn't leave his room for the rest of the night and Max didn't either. Daniel didn't like it but he remembered that he was sleeping in the same bed as David. That was good. He could have more fun. Or, what he considered to be "fun."

Daniel quietly snuck into David's room, seeing the redhead, laying down on his stomach, stretched out on the blankets.

Daniel grinned, slowly sneaking up behind him. He then made sure he wasn't noticed as he crawled onto the bed.

David must've been focused on his own thoughts because he barely noticed Daniel crawling over him.

But he did notice the demon when he was flipped over onto his back by said demon.

Daniel towered over David, sitting down on his stomach, trapping David beneath him.

He watched David struggling beneath him, amused.

"You're so cute." Daniel said, leaning down, so he could nuzzle his head into the crook of David's neck, taking a deep inhale, just to enjoy the scent.

Then, he decided to try something, he placed his teeth on David's skin gently, and then he dragged his teeth against the skin, before stopping and sinking his teeth into David's skin. He heard David yelp and he felt David squirm beneath him. That's what he wanted. Daniel repeated the process, again and again until he got bored of that.

After Daniel stopped, he laid down on top of David, pinning the redhead beneath him once again.

David squirmed and tried to push him off.

Daniel didn't budge though. He just pinned David there beneath him, his hand nuzzled into the crook of David's neck.

David eventually just fell asleep slowly, the pressure on him surprisingly helping him sleep.

The next morning David woke up to his alarm, and a still sleeping Daniel laying in him.

David had to get ready for work, and he had to get Max ready for school.

He tried to push Daniel off of him, and he succeeded. Daniel rolled off of him and onto the other side of the bed, allowing David to get himself and Max ready.

After Max and David were both ready, David reluctantly woke Daniel up and forced him out the door.

He didn't trust him to be alone in the house.

Daniel dragged himself behind David and Max. And seemed to be silent until Max was at school and David and Daniel were alone.

"Did you sleep well?" Daniel asked, pulling David close.

"Yeah. You basically acted like a weighted blanket, I actual slept better than I usually did." David said, stretching.

"That's good." Daniel said, pretending to not be confused because every time someone laid on him, he wasn't comfortable and he definitely wasn't going to sleep, and it didn't make sense to him that someone found another person laying on them to be comfortable. "I can do a lot more than just act as a weighted blanket you know." Daniel grinned.

David sighed. "Okay, so, just so you know, I'm going to work, and if you distract me, I will not be happy."

Daniel rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

As they approached the restaurant David worked at, Daniel noticed something, or, someone.

A blonde angel. He was outside, drinking some water, and waiting for the doors to open so he could go inside.

Daniel was about to rush to bother the angel but David stopped him. "Don't bother Connor."

Daniel whined.