l e t t e r o n e

january 5, 2018

dear kim taehyung,

i do not know what to write here. i'm writing this in a math class with no idea what i'm going to say. i guess i can start with facts? well anyways, my name? not exactly yet. where i live? i'll tell you that i live in France. the first thing everyone thinks is Paris, the capital. maybe i live there, maybe not. my age? it's between 15-20. not 15 or 20, it's between. or i can give you a complex math problem that you'll have to solve to get my age, but i doubt you'd wanna waste your idol time trying to figure out a math problem to get a random stranger's age. oh yeah, i'll tell you that i'm a girl. that's the only thing i'll give.

some other facts that don't include my personal info is that, i like the color purple. purple, blue, and pink mixed together in one photo or in one whole color is my favorite. i'm more of an aesthetic girl. like, aesthetic things, pictures, clothes, etc. they're just really pleasing to me. i also love music. aesthetic music, k-pop, alternative music, anything. except country and rock. country is okay i guess, and rock music isn't my thing. i like soothing things, and rock isn't one of my likings. i also love social media. i mostly make friends online instead of physically because i just generally hate everyone at my school. a few classmates would agree. i have a twitter, @seoulendipity_, an instagram, @httpkta, i don't know why i'm telling you this. and i don't have an eraser because some kid stole my good one, so i guess you'll have to know that now. but, luckily they don't include any facts i want you to know. then, minutes later after i mail it i edit those two accounts i exposed-. that would be funny.

i can speak Korean. i learned Korean because i used to live in Korea. i had to move to France for some reason, my parents wouldn't tell me. they just said that it's beautiful. i guess the love of French things flows through the family blood. my parents are Filipino and Korean, and so were my relatives. most moved to France, but some stayed in the Philippines/Korea. i can understand a good amount of Tagalog, just not speak it. i'm learning, which is good. i guess. i feel the need to end this letter now, that's enough facts you need to know about me. for now, just sit still and wait for another one, maybe.

sincerely,
a n o n y m o u s