Wondering?

Chapter Dedication to Hannah_Seavey

"Mom I'm taking my longboard to the store" I yell to my mom downstairs. After a few seconds I hear a faint "Ok love you, be careful Hannah." I grab my house keys, earphones, and my phone along with my longboard walking out the door. Hopefully I don't get lost it's all new to me the town at least. I put my longboard on the ground and pushed off with my foot grabbing my phone from my pocket plugging my earphones in listening to a album with multiple different artists. I had to stop because of a road crossing and I was kinda lost. Then I heard footsteps so I took and earphone out and just waited thinking 'maybe they'll just walk past' but of course not. "Hey" I heard a guy voice so I turn my head looking into a guys chest then lifting my head to meet his eyes. He chuckles. "Hello" I said quietly. "You look lost" he said raising an eyebrow at me. "No difinitely not" I say sarcasticly. "Okay how would you get back here if you went straight and made a right but couldn't come back that way?" he asked smirking. "Make three more rights" I say smiling at him as I start laughing and he joins in. "I'm Milo by the way" he says holding your his hand to me. "Hannah and you're right Milo I am completely lost" I say shaking his hand. "No wonder I've never seen you before, because if I did I can't forget a pretty face. Where are you headed?" He says. I blush at the compliment but try to hide it. "I'm trying to find the grocery store and just wondering" I said to him. "Wondering? And anyways That's where I'm headed wanna walk with me?" He asked with a wide grin. "....I'd love to thanks" I say smiling at him. "So Ms. Hannah, how old are you??" He asked. "I am at the age of 15 years old...what about you grampa?" I say looking at him as he chuckled. "I'm 16" he said looking into my green eyes. I look away tucking a piece of my dirty blonde hair behind my ear. We do finally make it to the store and walk in I grab what I need and walk to the cashier Milo had to get something to so he told me to wait up for him. After check out I walked to a bench outside and waited soon enough Milo came out of the store with........a bottle of water? I just decided to let it go. He walks over to me and sits on the bench. "So another question what do you do?" He asked me. "What??" I said confused. "What do like to do or do you like do something everyday for a living?" He asked. "I like to sing and I can dance" he looked at me. "Well...go ahead" he said I shook my head. "No I don't sing infront of people, what about you...what do you do?" I asked him. "I like to act and I can also sing and dance" he said I looked at him. "Go ahead"

(Pretend Addison is Hannah)
At the end I didn't even noticed I had actually done that I never sing or dance infront of people, especially with other people. I hear a bunch of clapping then I looked around to see a bunch of people pointing cameras st us and clapping and hollering and for some reason giving us money? But we gave it back. I dug my head into Milo's chest he wrapped his arms around me and we grabbed our grocery bags. We made it back to my house. "This is it, thanks for walking me home." I said looking into his eyes. Yes the ones I could swim in. "Yea of course. I know we just met but I have to do this." I was confused until I felt a pair of lips on mine then fireworks all through my body. As if our lips were meant for each other. We pulled apart and I looked at him as he said, "Wow that was...wanna do that again?" He asked I laughed and nodded my head. Feeling the same pair of lips I felt moments before this time feeling just as amazing as the first.
"I feel that the people in the town make the town. This town has one guy that makes it worth wild"
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<=>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I hope you guys enjoyed!!! I'm taking request!!! Love you QUACKERS!!
Hannah I hope you liked this imagine.
Hannah_Seavey