Ch. 3

Dedicated to sarahes13
      Hi I'm Sarah, 15 years old. I have the hazelst of eyes and some of the most dirty blonde hair.....so I've heard. I don't think that very often when people tell me I just say "thank you" and usually walk away. What I've always asked myself afterwards is if I was that pretty why am I not in a relationship or have alot of friends like people I see walking the street with a group of friends.

    Well if you stay in tuned you'll find out very quickly.

      My family is very....differemt than others. Wanna know why?? I'm gonna tell you here it goes....are you ready?? I sure hope so.

      Everyone in my family except me is a....zombie. Not a big deal, right??. Wrong. I lost all of my friends and family. My friends left willingly...my family not so much.
*Flashback*
My family and so were all on a trip we were driving back home. Everyone had seatbelts on except me because it rubs against my throat leaving a cut. Anyways a deer ran out onto the road causing my dad to lose control of the car. I flew out of the car onto the pavement while my whole family was still in the car. I looked back atvthe scene seeing my older brother crawling his way out he had blood all over him. I got up pushing the pain away running/limping to him. Once I got to him I held him in my arms watching the life flood from his eyes. Seeing a phone laying on the ground near bye I grabbed it dialing the police. Once they came after a while I was put into a foster home after losing all my family. Then after a few months I was picked up by a family I'm with now and I love them and I've been with them for almost a year now.
*Flashback Over*
     I got knocked out of my thoughts by a tap on my shoulder. I then soon realize I'm still at the park and now it's raining. I turn to see the guy/zombie that tapped on my shoulder. He yelled to me over the rain, "do you wanna get out of the rain?" I nodded and we ran soon getting under an umbrella. "thanks I was in deep thought" I said to him smiling as he stared at me smiling back. "Yea of course couldn't let you stand out there and get soaked. I'm Zed, by the way. I was expected you to run away from me."
He said smiling down at me.
"I'm Sarah. Why do you think I would run away from you??" I said frowning the question. "Because I'm a Zombie" he said lowering his head. I picked up his head and put a lose piece of hair back with the others. "I live with a family of Zombies. One more couldn't hurt" I say to him smiling up at him. "It's nice to meet you, Sarah." He says to me reaching up touching my hand. "You too, Zed" he took his hand away and sat down on a bench. "So Sarah, how old are?" He asked me glancing at me. "I'm 15, what about you Zed?" I said mimicking him as he chuckles. "16, wanna play 21 questions?" He asked me. "Sure, why not you first"
*20 questions later*
"last question if you don't mind me asking. What happened to your real family?" He asked I looked down at my feet. "Hey" he said pulling my chin up. "You don't have to tell me" i nodded my head. "I need to talk to someone about it"
*after the story*
I was crying now with tears streaming down my cheeks. "Oh Sarah I'm so sorry that I asked" he said pulling me into a hug. "It's okay I needed to get that out. Thanks" I said smiling up at him. "Anytime Sarah"
*1 Week Later*
"Bye Ma, going to hang out with Zed" I said walking to the door. "Ok be careful have fun." I walked out the door and got into Zed's car. "Hey Z!!" I said looking at him. "Hey Sare Bear!!!" He said looking at me smiling as I stared in his eyes returning the smile.
"What do you wanna do today?" He asked me as I smirked at him.
First we went to the store and did a fashion show and took pictures.
Second we went to get something to eat.
Third walked some.
Fourth got ice cream
Fifth the last thing of the day we played on the grass watching the grass.
"Have you ever just sat back just like this an thought that nothing could be better?" I asked Zed.
"I am right now because I'm with you because nothing as better than being with you Sarah." He said I turned to look at him. " Sarah I-I like you very much. I need to know if you like me back" he asked I leaned in and put my lips on his and kissed him and he immediately kissed back. It was ...........
Magical. "Does that answer your question?" I asked him smiling. "Maybe you could make it a bit more clear." He said smirking as I kissed him again. "I like you alot too, Zed."
I said smiling my lips still touching his. He smiled our teeth basically touching. "I'm glad you like me" he said. "And why is that?" I asked him smiling even wider. "So I can kiss you anytime I want" he said once again putting his lips on mine. Making me feel like the only girl in the world.
================================
I hope this was enjoyable for you guys!!!!!!
I really hoped you liked it sarahes13
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!💚🖤💙
BYE QUACKERS!!!!💙🖤💚