Ch. 5

Dedicated To amsparks13
Sorry I've been off for awhile it's been hectic. ^^^^💜💜💙
Here's a chapter for you!!! Hope you enjoy!!
"Hey Guys. Wassup. I'm Abby and Welcome to my channel. Today I am playing 'Dollars or something' I can't remember the second part. Anyways I'm playing this with my brother Zack. Say Hey Zackywoohoo." I said to my camera pointing the Camera to Zach. Yes I'm a vlogger lol. "Hey wassup" Zach said laughing. "Ok you guys today sponsoring this video is Ulta so we will be creating the" I said. "ULTIMATE ULTA CHALLENGE!!!" Zach and I yelled at the same time.
"How this works is Zach and I will walk on the streets running up to people asking them to let us do their make-up if they say 'no' we'll bring out the cash. So let's get started Zach is dooming on the other camera so he will document his stuff and at the end who ever has the most money and the most people that person wins. Brenda you wanna count us down?" I asked the manager she nodded. "Alright you ready. Ok 3.....2.....1...Go" she said we then ran out of the store I ran to left as he ran to the right. I stopped this girl around my age. "Hi umm could I possible redo your makeup it won't take long" I said pleading to her. "No I'm sorry" she said. "10 dollars if you let me do your makeup" I said to her. She agreed shortly after. After a few people it was coming down to the last person if we could get a guy to donit it would be worth 5 points and Zach was running around like a chicken with his head cut off. That's when I saw him one boy I ran up to him. I smiled to him as he smiled at me. "Hi umm can I please do your makeup" I asked he looked unsure. "I'll pay you" I said to him he lifted his eyebrow. "Wait are The Abby Y/l/n?" He asked. "The last time I checked yes" I said laughing. "Yea come one let's do it" he said I laughed and we walked back to the store and I was doing his makeup when someone accidentally pushed me into him. So I kinda got alittle close to his face. When I looked into his eyes I wanted to close the gap bit I don't even know this guys name so I jump up real quickly getting back to what I was doing. "So since you seem to know my name what's yours?? You seem familiar" I say to him almost finished with his makeup. "Milo Manheim" he said smiling. "Oh No wonder Zombie Boy right?" I said looking at him. He nodded. "Yea that's me" he said laughing. "Nice" I said. "Okay all done. Thanks for letting me do your makeup" I said laughing. "Anytime any place as long as I can see your pretty face" he said winking at me. "Oh whatever" I said rolling my eyes. "But seriously can I possible get your number?" He asked me. "Yea of course." 
* 3 weeks later*
Milo and I have been getting really close these past three weeks. Right now I'm with my cousin and we're sitting at a froyo place. We're cutting up and laughing it's awesome I haven't seen him in forever we're literally best friends. "So any guys?" He said looking at me wiggling his eyebrows. "Maybe... ok Froy you can't say anything" I said to him he nodded quickly. "I won't I promise" he said to me. "Okay so his name is Milo and he's amazing he's 17, 6'3", really cute." I said dreaming of him being beside me. " you're in love Abbs" he said. "Yea..wait.. did I just say yea? Maybe I do love him. But I've only known him for 3 weeks" I said curious. "True Love Abby" I look at him with my head tilted. "No such thing as true love Froy" I said to him and I thought to myself 'maybe there is'. "You know what Froy. I've gotta go" I said getting up hugging him. "See you soon" Froy said laughing.
*12 minuets later*
I go to the door I've been once before and knock on it. I then waited for it to open as it opened I saw a red eyed Milo. "Milo what's wrong?" I said to him. He just shook his head and tried to close the door but I stopped it. "Milo seriously whats wring who did this to you?" I asked his eyes met mine. "You" he said that one word broke my world tears were flooding my eyes. "What do you mean?" (When you nod you head yes but you wanna say no)(<<<sorry I had to lol)
"I mean I saw you today with that guy." He said I shook my head. "No milo that's not what you think" I said to him laughing. "Fine then who was it?" He said getting serious. "My cousin Milo I would never do that to you because you wanna know what my cousin taught me today is that I love someone" I said to him. "Eww you love your cousin" he said with a disgusted face. I narrowed my eyes at him in a sarcastic way. "No bimbo, you Milo I love you. I know we've haven't known eachother for long but I do and I hope you feel the same but if you don't-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. His hands on my cheeks and mine on his torso. As we pulled away he smiled down at me. "Yea I Gar Gar Gaza you too" He said I laughed at him. "Yea" I said bringing him into a hug. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked me. "Yea sure" I said as he grabbed my hand pulling me into the house shutting the world out with the door.
I hope it's just 'Him and Me' together 'forever'.
))))))))))))))))))));;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;(((((((((((((((((((
Hey guys I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've wrote. My birthday was crazy I got an IPhone X. Soon y'all will be getting a good bit of stories because in about 50 days I start summer break and I start Spring break this up coming week. I hope you enjoyed @amsparks13
Bye Quackers!!!!
Love You All Dearly!!!!!