Character Intro

You as Y/N

The youngest member of your small family. Have a 7 meme brothers which they're so active yet cool at the same time.

Fyi: you're Jungkook's twin sister,and you're younger than him

Kim Seokjin aka Jin:
The oldest brother,yet he looks so mature but his personality still like a child. The most awkward brother in this family. He loves doing 'dad jokes' to you which makes you irritated.

Min Yoongi aka Suga:
The Swag bro,genius jjang jjang man boong boong! Loves music so much~
He has a poodle named Min Holy. The savage member of the family. Loves to rap in his room on midnight.

Kim Namjoon aka RM:
The mature and the smartest brother. But he's also clumsy and he's the God Of Destruction. Likes to destroy everything he touch which you should protect all your stuffs from him.

Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope:
The moodmaker of the family. Loves doing dances,even popping. Likes screaming like an idiot at house with Taehyung whenever the parents are outside to work.

Park Jimin aka Jimin:
The cutest and also..shortest brother.
He's a bashful person but if you're already know him deep down..BANG!
Also he's very caring person,which makes the girls heart melt down.

Kim Taehyung aka V:
The most active brother after Hoseok. Which makes you curious where is he come from,and always guessing that he's an alien from Pluto planet.
His visual is great and he's a photogenic person.

Fyi: people call him 'Gucci boy' or 'Gucci Prince' due his work as a branded clothes model,most of them are Gucci.

Jeon Jungkook aka Jungkook:

The youngest brother and also your twin. The most innocent brother and loves to share hoax news to your messenger because he's believe about the news (dude, he's innocent)
Loves doing sport and loves bullying his hyungs.

Okay, let's begin the imagine!