Prank - Suga

You as Y/N
Character: Suga

You're on your way to school,walking. Since those 7 dwarfs still munching their breakfast. And also the reason you walk earlier is..you forgot to do your homework and also want to meet your handsome sunbaenim.

*Cough*

As you walk,you turn on your phone and heard one of your brother's mixtape. "Agust D"
Since you could rap a bit, you're just following the lyrics as you walk to school. Which is,people might think that you're crazy.

"Oh,I think I forgetting something.",you look at your phone screen to see what date is this. It's..8 March.

You suddenly realize that it's Suga's birthday.
"So that granpa has become older,huh?",you muttered. You quickly ran like an Olympic champion to the class.

And there you found Jungkook who was arrived earlier.

"H-how could you?!",you shocked since you're the first one to leave.

"I was using my car. I knew that you're rapping along the way. Wanna see the videos?",as he showed up the videos and you ashamed yourself that you're screaming while doing those rap.

"Oppa,hajimaa! Delete it!"

"Aniya! Suga hyung will love this.",and he put it inside his pocket while you're give up with him since he's taller than you.

*****************

"Hey,we decided to make a surprise party like Hoseok's before. What do you think?",ask Jimin oppa when it's break time.

"Isn't it boring? How about we turned on Agust D's music loudly at midnight,so he could go outside the room and do the surprise.",you said.

All of them started to quiet, and few moments later, they're grinning at each other. Taehyung stick his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know why I have a creative sister like you. Nice idea!",he said.

"Then,Jungkook ah,you should take out your big speaker on your room.",said Jimin.

"Hoo,Suga hyung might hate this. If he likes it,he should buy me a ton of lamb skewers after we prepare the party.",Jungkook started to cheer up himself as he wrote everything on his memo.

"Okay then, I'll buy some stuffs later. Just go home without me.",you said.

*******************

You went to every store and buy some things about Kumamon. Pajamas,phone cases,plushies,etc.

Until then,you catch up to a costume store.

"What do you like to choose?"

"Do you have Kumamon costume?"

Then,the seller got up with a big Kumamon costume.
"I'll take one."

You keep it a secret that you bought a costume, include your brothers so they might be surprised too.

- 12 AM,9 March -

"Okay, let the surprise begin~",Jungkook said as he turn on his speaker.

Khe Khe,I guess Suga oppa might go out from his room and cursing at Jungkook's room.

The members start to hide while Namjoon oppa put on a mask and take a necktie to blindfold him,be prepared.
Except Taehyung who was dancing at Jungkook's room.

And our thoughts were right. Suga oppa was cursing as he walked to Jungkook's room.

"What's the noise! I'm trying to sleep!",shout Suga at Taehyung. Then Namjoon blindfold his eyes from behind and all of them are holding his arms and take him to the living room.

As we arrive,Namjoon open the necktie and..
"Happy birthday,Min Yoongi!"

Then Jungkook turn on the TV, and there's showing a video made by him.

"Now, it's really 77 seconds, isn't it?",he put a grin at Suga oppa as Suga was choking his neck out of frustration.

"You told me a grandpa, aren't you?",he said. You secretly went to your room, putting on the Kumamon costume.

And when you were in the stairs. You're eavesdropping them. It looks like they're eating already

"Where's Y/N?",ask Jungkook.

"Dunno.",said Hoseok.

Okay, it's time!

(A/N: I'll put it on the video. I hope you like it!)

You're grinning inside the mask. Seeing how adorable your oppa is.

Happy Birthday,Min Yoongi!Min Suga Genius Jjang Jjang Man Boong Boong!!Agust D!!!!

Min Suga Genius Jjang Jjang Man Boong Boong!!
Agust D!!!!

My Third Bias ^o^

Author: Annyeong,I was at the mid test right now

Author: Annyeong,I was at the mid test right now. And it's tiring..(after a nightmare for 2 days while I was sleep)

And now, I'm fine and back with this Suga's birthday special episode. Hope you like it^^

Also,I published it earlier in case I forget again since it's still test day.