Cleaning Time - BTS Members

You as Y/N
Characters: All BTS members

"Okay then,since Mom and Dad worked for a week, let's playing games all day! Give some claps!!",said Taehyung as he stood up above the sofa.

While the hyungs and his dongsaeng, except you. Were clapping as they agree with Taehyung's idea.

"Wait! Before that,we have a mission.",said Jin.

"What?",you ask.

Suddenly,he walked out from the living room and back with his pink apron,broom,mop,vacuum cleaner,etc.

"What the f*ck?", said Suga.

And all those brothers of yours start to being irritated

"This room is clean! Like a crystal!", comment Namjoon.

"Are you OCD? Mysophobia?",ask Taehyung.

"Okay now I'll share the job. Namjoon you should sweep the floor. Yoongi,you should clean all the toilets with Jungkook. Hoseok, you'll mop the floor. Jimin, you'll wipe the table and windows. Taehyung will do the laundry."

"And...you?",you ask to Jin.

"I'll.. prepare the food and clean the kitchen. Oh I forget, Y/N will do laundry with Taehyung."

"...arraseo, Princess Jin. Taehyung oppa,gaja!",as you went with Taehyung to collect some laundry.

Since there's no laundry room,we choose to do laundry at laundromat.

********************

So you were arrived at the laundromat with Taehyung who was bringing a big basket of laundries.

"Okay,buy a detergent there. I'll wait here.",as he gave money.

While you and Taehyung were waiting for the laundry done,you bought ice cream for both of you.

Meanwhile....

"Oh my gosh,Jungkook ah! How become your bathroom so dirty like this?", comment Suga. While Jungkook just put on an awkward smile at Suga.

Jimin was wiping the window,until he reach the top of the window,but he couldn't reach it.

"Don't worry Jimin,daddy Namjoon will help you.",and he throw his broom and help Jimin out.

"Watch out, I'm afraid that the window would crack..",as he murmured.

After Namjoon was done helping Jimin,he take again his broom but..the handle was broke apart as he grab it.

While Hoseok mop the floor until it's crystal clear. Yea, until haters could reflect themselves,khekhe..

And after finishing the bathroom,Suga's job wasn't done yet. He repaired some things that broke by Namjoon the other day.

He almost broke a fridge. And also his own drawer. So that's why Suga's trying to repair it.

Until then, your laundry is done. You're back with the clean laundry.

As you arrived,Hoseok and his creative fingers fold the laundry well.

And the job has done! At the same time,Jin finished his cooking.
"Yeoreobun! Early dinner has ready!"

The boys rushed to the kitchen as they found a discount sale 90% at Gucci store.

"Whoa it's super delicious!",you compliment.

*******************

"Okay, who'll wash the dishes?",ask Jin

"No,not today!",shout Suga.

"Rock,paper, scissors!",all of them showed their fingers reflexly. And Namjoon loses.

"Warning sign! I'll help him!",Jimin and Jin stood up,helping him to put the dishes to the sink.

As Jin plotting at how Namjoon's washing the dishes. He unconsciously slipped a plate and it broke into pieces.

"Kim Namjooooonnnnn!!!"

Okay,this is a remaining old draft. Has anyone watch Burn The Stage? Well,I watched it until episode 2 even though I'm not at US or Korea. I watched streaming at some link. If you like, I'd give it from message^^

The most heartbreaking is when Jungkook in an exhausted shape,it made me Deja vu when I was at Basketball competition. I was try hard even I'm bad at it and ended up like him T-T

Ma bias T-T
But it makes me feel like 'Oh, it's a real idol life.' And it makes me fall in love with them deeper. I guess I love them better than I love my crush 😅😅

But nope, I'm just joking

But my words for you guys, respect your idols. You Know how struggling they are to make you happy. Make them happy and also become their Wings that help them to fly with us^^