Battle Of Unicron Pt 2

(Warehouse Remains)

In the remains of the warehouse, the sound of crumbling rock and steel could be heard. Smoke rose from the ruins, whilst electrical wires zapped at some points across the building. A few moments go by, then a blue aura of light could be seen pushing away at some rock. It was Jessie, who used her Prime Angel powers to shield herself from the blast.

She looked around in concern for her cousin and boyfriend. "Rex? Braedey?" She called out, then to her relief, digging himself out of the rock was CrystalGon. "Braedey!" Then, she saw some more rocks move away, and to her confusion, there was Airachnid? "Or Braedey?" Then, to her confusion, both transformations ran out of the warehouse remains. "Braedey, come back! Uh, both of you!" She called out to the two forms.

"What are you talking about? I'm right here." Braedey's voice called out, and Jessie saw her cousin push away some rubble off of him. Then, he saw what looked to be Sideswipe's vehicle mode race away in the distance. "And over there. Okay, what's going on here?" He asked in confusion.

"That's what I was gonna say." Jessie agreed. Then, she and Braedey heard what might be Rex under the rubble. The two go over to where they heard their friend, and lifted the rock off him.

"Rex, you okay under there? Oh." Braedey's expression fell into worry and shock.

"What? Half the warehouse fell on me. Course I look a little banged-up." Rex spoke up, then Jessie pulled out a small compact mirror to show Rex what she and Braedey could see. Rex's eyes widen in fear, and he smacked the mirror away. "No! I'm a monster again!"

The left half of his face was of Energon, the right half of his face, left half of his chest and back, upper right half of his chest and back, and left arm in concrete, whilst the lower right half of his chest, upper right half of his back, lower back, stomach, and right arm in metal, whilst his legs were of rustic gold. The only bit of clothing on him was a pair of black briefs.

Jessie walked up to her boyfriend. "Calm down, Rex." She calmed him. "Just try and change back to normal."

Rex nodded. "Right. Just concentrate." He closed his eyes and clenched his fists, trying to return back to normal, but to no avail. "It's not working. It must be feedback from the watch, like the last time."

"Braedey knows a lot more about the Transformatrix now." Jessie calmed him. "Maybe he can do something. Right, Braedey?" She looked to her cousin, only to see he was looking at his watch in concern.

"Jessie, look at this." Braedey showed the dial of the watch. "It must have been the explosion. I'm missing CrystalGon, Sideswipe, Airachnid, and Metroplex. How did he manage to sneak away?"

Then, a projection of Alpha Trion shone from the watch, and shined on the wall. "Braedey Martin! I warned you of the consequences of tampering with the Transformatrix!"

"I didn't mean to-" Braedey tried to justify.

"To defy my instructions." Alpha Trion narrowed his optics. "The escaped geno archetypes -- Your transformations -- they will perish if they aren't restored to the Transformatrix within 24 hours. And if they do, their powers will be lost to you forever! How do I put them back? When you're close, set the Transformatrix to "capture" mode. It will do the rest."