♡Chapitre Deux♡

Art par: DaniB

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"You guys need anything?" Aphmau asked as she turned to her family.

"No sweetie, go and have fun with your boyfriend." Sylvanna said and Aphmau smiled and Aaron took her hand.

"Don't worry I'll get her back before 10." Aaron said and Zack gave him a thumbs up.

" Aaron said and Zack gave him a thumbs up

Aaron's outfit

"You ready to go?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded and they both left the house.

They got in Aaron's matte black Nissan Altima *wink* *wink* and he started the ignition, putting on the seatbelt.

"So, where are you taking me?" Aphmau asked as she placed on the seatbelt.

"Surprise." Aaron said as he placed on his sunglasses and started driving.

"Really?" Aphmau said as she raised an eyebrow.

"What, you think that I'll kidnap you?" Aaron replied and Aphmau giggled.

"Nope. I know you won't do that." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked.

"I mean, I already kidnapper your heart." Aaron flirted and Aphmau flushed.

"Shut up!" She yelled and turned to the window, Aaron laughed at her attitude.

"You stupid potato." He said and Aphmau huffed.

"Jerk." She said and Aaron smiled.

"Well I'm a nice one." Aaron said and Aphmau turned to him.

"Agreed." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"We're here." Aaron said as he parked the car, Aphmau looked out the window to see that they're in front of a hill.

It had four tables, each table was surrounded by four white pillars and they had lights on them, each table had a white box on it with a bouquet of Casablancas on each of them.

Aaron walked over to the first box with Aphmau next to him, she looked at the box and back at Aaron.

"Open the box." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded and opened the box.

Her eyes sparkled as she opened the box, inside the box was a picture of their first kiss.