♡Chapitre Trois♡

Art Par: DeeRosalie

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Dad, Mom, Melissa." Aaron said as he got in the living room, seeing his family.

"Yes son?" Derek said and Aaron sat down on the couch next to Melissa.

"Me and Aphmau are engaged." He said and Melissa squealed and hugged him tightly.

"AHHH CONGRATS!!! I'M HAVING A SISTER!" Melissa screamed and Aaron chuckled, hugging her back.

"Congrats Aaron." Derek said and Rachel smiled.

"I'm getting another daughter." Rachel said and the siblings pulled away.

"Dad, how's the house?" Aaron asked and Derek smiled, he walked up to him and pulled out a key.

"Here it is." Derek said and Aaron took the keys.

"She's going to be so happy that she's moving in the same neighborhood as her best friends." Aaron said and Derek chuckled.

"That's what you wanted son." Derek said and Aaron nodded.

"I'll go check on the house." Aaron said and left.

♡♡♡

"Alright, Ein I want this dress." Aphmau said, giving Ein the dress design she needs.

"And this is for the bridesmaid and this for the maid of honor." Aphmau said, giving him two other dress designs.

"Okay." Ein said, placing the designs in a file and in his backpack.

"Don't worry, they'll be perfect." Ein said and Aphmau giggled.

"I know that, my whole wardrobe is all designed by you and don't forget that I'm an actress and a YouTuber." Aphmau said and Ein smirked.

"And let's not forget about singing." Ein said and Aphmau nodded.

"Yup and that." Aphmau said and Ein walked up to the front door.

"Mom! I'm going to work." Ein said and Sylvanna walked out of the kitchen.

"Alright Ein take care." Sylvanna said and Ein left.

"Same here mama." Aphmau said as she fixed up her shirt.

The shirt and the pants with some black short heels

"Alright mija, be safe!" Sylvanna said and Aphmau left the house and got in her car.

♡♡♡

"Here's the house." Aaron said, letting his future father in law inside Aphmau and Aaron's future home.

The one in Lovers Lane

"It's beautiful." Zack said, looking around the house and admiring it.

"You already bought the furniture and everything." Zack said, turning to Aaron.

"Yup I did, I remember Aphmau admiring all of these furnitures and wishing for them so I bought them all." Aaron said and Zack smiled.

"I've never seen Aphmau happy like that with someone before, you made her smile brighter than I ever saw. Thanks Aaron." Zack said and Aaron smiled.

"It's no problem, the only thing I want from Aphmau is to see her happy... to see her smile." Aaron finished.

He's the perfect guy for my daughter.

Ciao Adios!