Chapter 25- The Tenth Question: All or Nothing!

'Normal thought…'

"Kyuubi/Bijuu speech…"

"Normal speech…"

Jutsu name…

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ibiki smirked. 'Looks like we've already dropped the incompetent ones. I will now give the problem, because the 45 minutes have already passed.' "Okay. I will now give the 10th problem!"

Naruko sighed in relief. 'Finally! I couldn't stand the boredom anymore…'

'Took you long enough.' Sasuke thought annoyed.

Sakura smiled. 'Finally, the last problem.'

'Hurry up and come back Kankuro.' Temari thought in worry. 'If the 10th problem is given you can't help us out.'

Ibiki looked at them utterly seriously. "Yes, but before that, there's one thing I must say…There will be one special rule for this last question."

Suddenly the door opened and Kankuro and the 'examiner' entered the room.

Ibiki smirked. "Hm…you're lucky. Your…puppet show didn't have to go to a waste."

Kankuro began to sweat. 'He knows about Karasu…!'

Ibiki sighed. "Oh well. Sit down."

Kankuro walked towards his place, as he passed Temari, he let something fall onto her table.

Ibiki took a step forward. "I will now explain. This is a…hopeless rule." He narrowed his eyes seriously.

With the jounin sensei…

"Now that our subordinates are gone, it sure is boring." Kakashi said with a sigh. 'I wonder how Naru-chan is doing... I just hope she took the test seriously-' He sweat dropped at this particular thought. 'Who am I kidding? ...She's probably going to die of boredom and not even answering the questions...'

"We'll get busy soon." Asuma said lazily.

"Why?" Kakashi asked curiously.

"This year's first examiner is Morino Ibiki." Asuma shrugged easily.

Kakashi sweat dropped. 'Looks like the First Exam is going to be a little difficult…And why have I the feeling Naru-chan did something cute and dumb again…?' He leaned back onto his seat. "They had to choose that sadist?"

"Sadist?" Kurenai asked in confusion.

"Kurenai." Asuma said. "You're still a rookie jounin, so it's no wonder you don't understand…"

"So, who is he?" Kurenai asked a bit confused.

"A pro." Kakashi said seriously.

"A pro? At what?" Kurenai asked curiously.

Asuma exhaled smoke from his cigarette. "Torture and interrogation."

"What?" Kurenai asked in shock.

"Although they will be no physical torturing in the exam…" Asuma explained. "I'm sure the students will feel some mental stress through his interrogation skills. He is…Konoha ANBU's torture and interrogation squad leader. Morino Ibiki."

Back to the exam…

'A hopeless rule?' Naruko thought seriously. 'That's perfect for me…because some people say I'm hopeless.' She smiled cheerfully at innocently.