Filler Chapter 2- Naruko has enough! Time to find a repellent!

'Normal thoughts…'

"Kyuubi/Bijuu speech…"

'Naru communicating with Kurama inside her mind…'

'Kurama's thoughts, Naruko can't hear…'

"Normal speech…"

Jutsu name…

--------------------------------------------------------------

Naruko sighed and stretched herself. "Urgh. I really could need a bath right now. My muscles are all stiff…" She mumbled as she made her way slowly through Konoha's streets.

'Your muscles are stiff…? Oh, yeah, nothing special BECAUSE YOU JUST HAD TO FREAKING OVERDO YOUR DAMN TRAINING AGAIN! LIKE WHAT THE HELL, KIT?! CAN YOU STOP TRYING TO BLOW YOURSELF UP?!' Kurama snapped at her, annoyed that he had to heal her again after she decided to try out a 'great' new Jutsu she thought of.

Naru pouted at that. "I didn't know it would blow up like this, Rama~" She whined at him softly as a pout graced her features. "Okay, maybe it was a mistake to try it out… But I just was so bored. Sasuke is in the hospital, Sakura is always swooning around him and here I am, being bored out of my mind because Kashi-sensei decided we needed a break… A break?! From D-rank missions?! I mean, seriously?!" She huffed out before wincing slightly at the stiff muscles in her arms.

Kurama sighed and took a deep breath to calm down. 'Next time just train and don't try something stupid if you're bored. Just go prank someone.' He suggested to her with a grumble.

Naruko rolled her eyes fondly at him. "Hai, Hai, almighty Bijuu." She ignored the people that stared at her because she was 'mumbling to herself' and after another quick thought, she walked past her apartment complex and towards the hot springs. That could help her more with her stiff muscles than a shower would ever do.

Kurama yawned and decided to take a nap now, knowing she would like to talk more to him later and he doesn't want to miss any of his precious sleep.

Naruko hummed silently to herself as she reached the hot springs after a few minutes of walking peacefully. She went into the women's side and started to take off her clothes.

Kurama suddenly opened one of his red eyes with an annoyed grumbled. 'Kit… Wait.'

'Huh?' Naru froze in her movement and raised an eyebrow at her furry friend. 'What is it Kurama?'

'….Remember someone who likes to hang out in hot springs? You should check first if he's here….' The Bijuu deadpanned.

Naruko blinked in surprise. 'Who do you mean-' Her eyebrow started twitching and she sighed annoyed as she realized who Kurama was talking about."Urgh… Of course. I swear if Ero-Sennin is here, I have enough." She mumbled out in fond annoyance as she dressed herself again before entering the hot spring area. She ignored the confused looks the other women in there threw at her as she walked towards the dividing wall with a serious expression. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her great hearing.

A tick mark appeared on her head as she heard faint perverted giggles from the other side. She groaned inwardly and followed the sound of the giggles until she was really close. Naruko opened her eyes and looked at the part of the wall in front of her, deadpanning as she spotted a little hole. She carefully and sneakily crouched down beside the hole, making sure she was in an angle she couldn't be seen.