(◀(✖)▶)[1](◀(✖)▶)

Chapter Title: Hollering

Tom's p.o.v
I woke up to fussing in hollering like I always do. In it's really starting to get annoying. If they don't quite very soon their going to have another edd in the house(I hope you guys know he's talking about himself XD). I got up while putting on my void contacts in grab my pants while putting on my light blue hoodie in walking out of my room I then stop when I here someone yell RUN!
Matt's p.o.v
Shut up bitch! I yelled at edd as he called me a cunt he then slapped me I soon pulled out one of my bombs with the capital M on them in began to throw it until it landed by Tom's foot as he walked out of his room in my eyes widened while yelling RUN! Tom finally caught on to what I was saying because he looked down until his 'eyes' landed on the bomb I had thrown in soon enough I saw he was dashing down the halls in me in edd ducked behind a couch waiting for a boom, but it never happened?
Tord's p.o.v
HAS ANYONE SEEN MY FOR- I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat in I looked to see... Corrupt Tom? He looked so different. He was wearing a light pink/blue hoodie with a hot pink hoddie pocket to compliment the color in a heart baret on the left side of his head in his tail was light pink with a heart at the end of it instead of a murderous triangle one. He also had White Angle Wings with a halo floating above his head. He looked at me with his purple in pink eyes then said oh u-um hi?
Angel Tom's p.o.v
Oh u-um hi? I said as a man about close to my height stood right Infront of me. I was really looking for something in my room in heaven but accidentally teleported here by mistake. The man kept looking at me until I heard a voice similar to mines fill the room. G-guys a-are y-you o-ok!? A man wearing a light blue hoddie stutters as he walks out of the hallway he then looks at me in say HOLY SHIT CORRUPT TOM WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!? I look at him confuse until I look even closer in more focused at his face to notice HE'S ME! Um excuse me but...my name is Angel Tom. They look at me crazy in then began to laugh really hard then after a minute or two they stopped, some until the spiked haired one came over to me in poked my wings then fell back on the floor in began to laugh again. I look at the other me in his friends as they look down at the spiked hair man in shake their heads in shame. I shrug it off in began to ask questions.
Corrupt Tom's p.o.v
I was in hell right now in it was so boring. I didn't have SHIT to do in mostly even Lucifer couldn't cure me. Luc-if-er in that really pissed me off. I was in my room sitting on my bed with my eyes close in facing towards the wall until I heard my door open then closed I turnt my head some in looked to see it was Kate (Crash in Zoom) she floated over to my bed in said Corrupt Tom? I look at her with both eyes in say what? In she says Tom you need to get out more! I look at her in say fuck you in lay back down I hear a grunt in then the next thing I know I'm floating off of the ground in she's saying a spell.
Edd's p.o.v
So basically your Corrupt Tom's Opposite I say to Angel Tom as he looks around the room while flapping his wings lightly he looks at me in scratch his head while saying Who is Corrupt Tom?
Matt's p.o.v
OMFG YOU'VE NEVER MET CORRUPT TOM! Angel Tom nods his head in I look at Jehovah Witness in smack him on back of the head as he growls in screams Ow what was that for commie! I smirk while doing it again in say YOU ARE NOW MY BITCH, NOW FETCH HIM DOG! he then goes to his room while slamming the door in then comes back out with a dark green speaker in say Oh since I'm your BITCH how about a little MUSIC! He then turns on his dark green speaker in a song began to play which would drive.me.up.the.FUCKING.WALLS! SUNSHINE LOLLIPOPS IN RAINBOWS EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL WHEN- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT JUST SHUT UP FUCK!
I scream my lungs out as Edd rolls on the floor laughing his ass off in tears falling out the corners of his eyes then I yell while saying I'VE FUCKING HAD IT! I then pull one of my guns out of my pocket in shoot the speaker until it's NO MORE! I then look over at edd to see he's really pissed in I smirked while beginning to laugh in then edd starts to walk over to me with one of his hands behind his back in saying you think your funny? You think your fucking funny! DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY! He then flips me off while pulling a harpoon gun out from behind his back in I scream, OHHHHHH! I then jump out of the way before I was impaled by the harpoon.
Tom's p.o.v
What am I going to do with you guys? I sigh while looking at the big hole that was now in the side of my house by edd's harpoon I then look over to tord who shrugs in starts back looking at himself in his mirror then a red arua appears in thin air in soon enough Corrupt Tom is standing right Infront of me I squealed while jumping back in literally hitting the wall making a picture fall down in break.

Ok it's 12:00 AM in I got over a thousand something words typed so thank you in goodnight because my phone is like on what 14%