(◀(✖)▶)[3](◀(✖)▶)

Chapter Title: We Will Be, Just Friends

[SVTFOE]

A Month Later~
Angel Tom's p.o.v
Me in the whole crew was on way to a concert by Love Sentence in I couldn't wait to hear their music, even tho I already know one it's called we will be Just Friends in I love that song I hope they play it.
Time skip~
Me in the others were now sitting on the benches in stuff until the wall that surrounded the place exploded revealing AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH the crew's on! Oh my gosh! They then said thanks everyone who came in now were fine to play a song for people who are just friends the music then started in I gasped while turning over to Corrupt Tom in say our fravriot song my hand was then grabbed in I looked over to see tom say come on angel tom dance with me! He smiled while laughing in I blushed while saying ok in stand up in start moving my hips along in sync with the music in his in since he was taller than me it probably messed up a little bit so, I'm ok with that I then felt my other hand be grabbed in I looked to see corrupt tom grab it then he stands up in starts to swing his hips along with mine in soon the music starts in we began to sing as them.

🎶Angel Tom 🎶
It was no secret.

🎵Corrupt Tom🎵
The way that
We feel.

🎶Angel Tom🎶
A love that's
So pure.

🎵Corrupt Tom🎵
A love that's
So real.

🎶Angel Tom🎶
You showed
Me your world
In it felt like a
Sign, but you
Acted to slow in
you ran out of
tiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIME!

🎶Angel Tom🎶/🎵Corrupt Tom🎵
In now we'll be, Just Friends,
We will be, Just Friends,
In now we'll be, Just Friends,
Beeee Just Friends!

🎵Corrupt Tom🎵
I didn't mean to
Hurt you,

🎶Angel Tom🎶
You didn't have
A clue,

🎵Corrupt Tom🎵
So you went out
In got busy,

🎶Angel Tom🎶
In found somebody NEW NEW NEW!

🎼Tom🎼/🎶Angel Tom🎶/🎵Corrupt Tom🎵
AND NOW WILL BE, JUST FRIENDS!

🎼Tom🎼/🎶Angel Tom🎶
Oh we will be,
Just Friends...

🎵Corrupt Tom🎵
IN NOW
WE'LL BE,
JUST FRIENDS
BE JUST FRIENDS
NOW WILL BE!-

3rd p.o.v
Corrupt Tom had his eyes closed while singing the almost last verse of the song he then opened his eyes in looked around to noticed everyone's kissing. It tuck him about a minute to progress it but when he looked over he saw that tom had his arm around Angel Toms waist in they were kissing he gasped in let go of his hand and watched as angel tom pulled away in say whoa. He then looked to see that tom was smiling while looking down at his crush in then angel tom smiled while saying that was my first kiss, tom blushed while bending down in say you want it to be you second~ corrupt toms heart literally shattered in he began walking down the flights of stairs in made it to the ground in began walking to the exit. Angel Tom looked around in said corrupt tom? He then looks around until he see him by the exit in he fly down towards him in say OMG TOM IM SO SORRY IT JUST ugh sorta happened, corrupt tom looked back at him with a fake smile plastered on his face in say oh um it's fine. Angel tom then got a suspicious look in say then why are you leaving? corrupt tom panicked in made up a lie. Um because I wanted to feel the band's sweat on my face he then have drips of sweat from the band hit his face in some go into his eyes angel tom smile in say are you sure your ok? Corrupt Tom nods in say I'm fine, angel tom then runs up in hugs him in say your the bestest friend anyone could have corrupt tom feel little tears prick his eyes but don't dare to cry but instead stop hugging angel tom in start pushing him in a playful way in say I'm fine now go get your boyfriend, angel tom smile while kissing corrupt toms cheek in run back up the aisle of stairs in jump into Tom's arms while tom caress his cheek in bends down kissing the little angle again Corrupt Tom's eyes starts to water in he walk threw the exit while making a red orb appear in his hand in throw it from behind his head and into the sky in it crash into a big bord with love sentence on it, in before he fully left the last thing Corrupt Tom hears is an end of a song.
Before The Day You Broke My Heart~

Oh unexpected plot twist will Corrupt Tom in Angel Tom Ever Get Together now keep reading in you'll find out...next time on Corrupted Love: Corrupt Tom x Angel Tom.