(◀(✖)▶)[4](◀(✖)▶)

Chapter Title: What Are You, Jealous!?!

Tom's p.o.v
Me in the whole crew made it home in walked in to see the place a total mess! I looked around til my 'eyes' landed on Corrupt Tom who was sitten in a corner with his knees to his chest in...crying? (In Tom's  Mind)Big Dumbass Crybaby! He thinks he can just take my Little angel away (laughs evilly) I don't think so!
Corrupt Tom's p.o.v
I tuck all of my anger out on Tom's house because he STOLE the love of my life! I sat in a corner with my knees to my chest crying silently until I heard the front door to Tom's house open in heard chattering in laughter, then a second later...Gasp.
Angel Tom's p.o.v
Corrupt! I yell while running to my use to be crush he turns around with both of his eyes red instead of its usual yellow on the left one in he stands up while yelling ANGEL! in runs or more like fly's to me in wraps his arms around me very tightly with mostly inhuman strength.
Matt's p.o.v
While me in the guys watch the little lovey dovey show Infront of us I turn in look at tom to notice he's staring at corrupt tom with jealousy in one 'eye' twitching. I raised one brow in say um tom? Are you okkkkk? He snaps out of his look really fast in say OH YES! making me jump by his yelling in tord as well.
-Time Skip-
Angel Tom's p.o.v
Now since me in Tom in the whole crew had the house cleaned up we were sitting on the couch watching the cats. I was sitting by tom as his arm was around my waist in he actually had a pretty tight grip on me then it came through my head! Is He Jealous!

Oh shit tom just went yandere...