- Chapter Seven -

SWEETNESS

3rd p.o.v.

After a moment of just holding Baekhyun in his arm, Chanyeol muttered, "Are you hungry? I can cook us breakfast."

Baekhyun glanced up at Chanyeol curiously and mumbled, "But we have school in half an hour, we won't have any time."

Chanyeol just smiled and whispered, "Why don't we just skip? I've always wanted to, and today is as good as any day."

Baekhyun smiled and leaned forward, pressing his lips softly against Chanyeol's before quietly saying, "I'd like that."

Chanyeol grinned, then unexpectedly he lunged forward and swung Baekhyun onto his lap. Baekhyun gasped in surprise as Chanyeol firmly pressed his lips to Baekhyun's, long and hard, before even more unexpectedly, pulling away and getting to his feet. Then proceeding to carry Baekhyun bridal style down the stairs and into the kitchen were he gently placed him on the kitchen counter and got to work pulling out pans and various ingredients to make them the best breakfast Chanyeol could think of.

As Chanyeol cooked, Baekhyun couldn't help but admire this side of Chanyeol — the side that Baekhyun had brought out. An Baekhyun noted with immense happiness that Chanyeol was being his infection, happy-virus-self. Every so often Baekhyun would help by handing Chanyeol the things he asked for, but he didn't do much, or really any cooking at all because no one had ever taught him how. So he took notes as he watched Chanyeol, and hoped someday he'd be able to make breakfast for him too.

Soon enough, breakfast was ready and Chanyeol had placed two plates beside Baekhyun, filled with strawberry pancakes, eggs, and sausage. Baekhyun thanked Chanyeol with a grin and a peck on the cheek, and as he reached for the whipped cream a mischievous thought entered Baekhyun's mind. Biting the inside of his cheek to hide his sudden grin, Baekhyun started to spray whipped cream onto his pancakes. Then when Chanyeol got distracted with something behind him and turned around, Baekhyun quickly swiped his finger through the whipped cream and waited for Chanyeol to turn back around before wiping it onto his nose.

"Yah!" Chanyeol cried in surprise. "Baek, I hope you know you just instigated a war."

Baekhyun yelped before hoping off the counter and running towards the living room, as he heard Chanyeol chase after him with the can of whipped cream. Baekhyun quickly scanned the living room, before, silently he squeezed in between the couch and the wall. He clasped his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing as he watched Chanyeol spin in a circle and say, "Ugh, where'd you go?"

When Chanyeol turned around again, Baekhyun quickly picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it at Chanyeol, it hit him in the butt. Chanyeol whirled around and Baekhyun playfully shrieked as Chanyeol ran towards him and managed to spray whipped cream on Baekhyun left cheek. Laughing, Baekhyun ran back into the kitchen and propped himself up onto the table, and patiently waited for Chanyeol to appear in the archway of the kitchen before quickly running away again. Finally Chanyeol was able to manage to catch the sneaky little guy by hiding around a corner, then grabbing his waist when he unknowingly walked by.

"Ahh," Baekhyun cried once Chanyeol finally caught him. "Well, crap, I was having fun." Baekhyun whined to the giant.

Chanyeol grinned and leaned forward to lick the remaining whipped cream off Baekhyun's cheek, causing him to shiver in pleasure and wrap his arms around Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead and murmured against his soft skin, "I can think of another way to have fun."

Baekhyun gasped and said, "God, Chanyeol, aren't you horny this morning." Then he kissed him, teasingly almost, before taking off through the house again, causing Chanyeol to groan and say, "Yah! Baekhyun, not again, I'm tired," then grinned, knowing full well how that sounded. Chanyeol heard Baekhyun laugh from somewhere in the house, he couldn't be sure where though, before he replied by shouting, "In your dreams, Park Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol just laughed before proceeded to play the game.

———————————————————

Author's Notes

Hi, everyone! This was a short and sweet chapter, hope you enjoyed it.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends!

Until next time.... 🌸🌸