Author's Notes

Hi, my lovely readers!

I've decided I don't want to divert from the original plot, which means, Yixing is once again going to be the antagonist of the story. Sorry for being so flip-floppy, but after editing things, it started to mess up later things in my story and I wasn't happy with the changes. So if you have any complaints, feel free to voice them, but it still won't change the story.

Regardless, comment anyway because I'm a writer hoping to become an author some day, so any form of criticism is helpful. Don't be afraid to say what you want, it won't hurt me because although I was flip-floppy before I stand by my writing. I just didn't realize how much it would change things. Oops.

And if you are unhappy with this, just remember I don't actually see Yixing this way. I love him! It's just for the purpose of this story that is purely my imagination, and this is a ChanBaek so....it'll focus on them. But beside Yixing being the bad guy, I love this story and think it's adorable — and I'm not trying to be vain here, 😂 that's just how I feel.

Anyway, please don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends! I would love to hear what everyone thinks!

Well, until next time.... 🌸🌸