Chapter 5 Shopping and Practice

3rd person pov.

The gang all went to the mall, Angus of course needed to ware something to not be recognized by his fans. Chris and Bodi went electronics and Darma, Germur, and Angus went to got the other things. Chris got a pair of earbuds and a Bluetooth boom box. "What is that?" Bodi asked, Chris turned to him and said "earbuds for my phone, my old set died on me, so I needed a new one." Bodi saw the boombox. "And that?" "A small boombox I can use Bluetooth to connect to my phone, you'll see soon." Chris said putting it in the basket. About almost an hour later, the gang met back up at the check out. After the paying was done, the gang left back for the house.

Chris' pov.

As soon as we got back to the house, Angus told us of how he was almost recognized back at the mall, but Germur managed to lead them away. After that, we put everything away, my earbuds and boombox in Bodi's room. "Right then Chris, you ready for your lesson?" Angus asked me "as ready as I'll ever be" I replied "right then this way" I followed Angus into the with Bodi following as well, he sat Down on a chair while me and Angus got our guitars.

"Now for the start, you should make sure your guitar is properly tuned..." the lesson lasted for the rest of the day, it was soon getting dark out as we finished the lesson off with me keeping my guitar tuned and matching the rhythm of Angus' classic hit. "...we love to rock n roll!" The song ended and I must say I was impressed in how much I improved. "Rock and Roll mate, you did very well, and that concludes the lesson" Angus said "that was great Chris you were on fire" Bodi said which made me blush a bit coming from him. "Now then chaps who's ready for dinner?" Angus asked

Bodi's pov.

We went downstairs to have our dinner, we had pizza tonight and it was good, but I still couldn't shake off this feeling I had for Chris. Maybe it's ment to be, yes he's the one, didn't really about this until now, but now I want to be his boyfriend, but how to show him my love? "Bodi?" I heard someone call my name, I turned to see it was Chris. "You ok, I tried to talk to you but you wouldn't answer." "Oh yeah, sorry I got lost in thought" I said, but I didn't know it but I was blushing hard. I heard him chuckle, and we finish our pizza, then it hit me. I'll play him a song expressing my love for him and hopefully he'll feel the same about me. But I'll need to do it with him alone, so later tonight I'll get him to come with me to the backyard and we'll be together alone.

Next time...

Bodi: Chris get your guitar and come with me.
Chris: wait what?
Bodi: I got something to show you and I want to play a song with you, in the backyard.
Chris: Ok I guess.
Bodi: Chris, are you ok?
Chris: Yeah I'm good.
Bodi: Sorry, i'm still getting use to my power.