Chapter 6 A Migical Evening

Chris' pov.

It was 10:34pm and I was listening to some music on my phone with my earbuds, I hadn't seen Bodi in 45 minutes so I was starting to wonder what he was doing. Then he came in with a smile on his face being very happy about something. "Chris get your guitar and come with me." I was confused "wait what?" "I got something to show you and I want to play a song with you, in the backyard." He said happily, so that's where he was, I was currouis on what he wanted to show me. So I grabbed my guitar and said "Ok I guess" "you're going to love it" he said holding his hand out and I took it.

He and I went out the back and behind a small hedge. I was surprised because I didn't think Bodi would set up a little special place for us two, "Bodi...I do love it" I was blush a lot just saying that, but it was true. "Now about the song that song" I said as he got his guitar and started playing. I didn't get what song he had in mind. But the way he played his guitar 'Dunn dun dun deedeedee' in that rhythm, it was something. "I got this feeling from the day we met, I don't know I had it this long, it didn't make sense then, but know I can see what it is." Then blue aura surround me as his guitar strings started glowing blue, I was floating.

"I know we only known each other for only a day or two, but when I met you I felt this love for you, then the thoughts set in, then I knew I needed to tell You how I felt about you." I felt so happy hearing him sing this love song to me, I readied my guitar and matched the rhythm, and sang the words that came into my head. "It goes on and on and on, like there's no end to this feeling, it goes on forever." Bodi started floating too as my strings glowed, and we both sang at once "and this love I felt for you, felt so magical and real, and it will never fade away, as long as I can be together with you."

We both continued to float as I sang "Now we both have said our love, but it doesn't end, it keeps going on, and does not stop, it felt too important to let go of." Then Bodi sang as I stoped singing. "It felt like a dream, but it was reality, and I won't let it go, because it felt like something, I should keep, then we find ourselves, falling for each other, it was a dream come true." Both of us "so this love I felt for you, felt so magical and real, and it will never fade away, as long as I can be together with you, nah nah nah, as long as I can be together with you, nah nah nah, as long as I can be together with...yooouuuuuuu!"

The song we sang ended and I felt pain through me, then we stopped floating as the aura disappeared and our strings stopped glowing, "Chris, are you ok?" Bodi got concerned. "Yeah i'm good." I said sitting up. "Sorry, I'm still getting use to my power." He said blushing seeing I'm ok. "Wait I just noticed you were using magic like me during our love song." I noticed that too, but I couldn't believe it, but it didn't matter to me, what mattered was me and Bodi confessed our love for each through the song. "Bodi, do you think we can be together?" "Yes I do, but do you think so?" "Yes I do" as I said that, I kissed him on the lips while he returned the kiss. We went back into our room, and get in bed and hugged each other before we dosed off.