The meeting

Rd's pov

Hi the names rainbow dash, I'm not your topical girly girl. I'm more of a tomboy. I moved here when I was 4 I just don't remember much.

"Rainbow come down for breakfast" I here my uncle say.

"Alright I'm coming" I say as I run down the stairs.

"So you excited" strike asks me.

"Nope"

"Why"

"I'm just not" I say eating my toast then going to brush my teeth, one I'm finished i grab my bad and say bye to strike.

"Bye kiddo" he waves as I walk out the door.

I don't live far from the school so I just have to walk there, one I get there I just stare, oh I forgot to menchen i was home school all my life until now.

"Who's that that girl" I here a shy voice say behide me.

"I DONT KNOW BUT WE SHOULD SAY HI" a very loud voice says. Two seconds later a girl with pink puffy hair appers infrount of me.

"WHATS YOUR NAME DO YOU LIKE CAKE,OR CUPCAKES WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR OF CAKE". I feel tears in my eyes since she's screaming so much and I hate screaming.

"Pinkie!, be more quiet would ya" I southern accent says, a girl pushes pinkie lightly away.

"You alright sugarcube you seem scared" A girl with blonde hair and grassy green eyes says to me.

"I'm fine, I just don't like loud noise" I say.

"Really well sorry about that, the names applejack, we should head inside" Applejack says to me and I nod.

"So did you move here, i have never seen you around".

"No I have always been homeschooled".

"Really" Applejack asked looking at me.

"Yep"

"Do you you know what class your in"

"Yep I'm in history" I say.

"Me to I will show you were it is"

We walk for about 4 minutes until Applejack stops at a door that says history. She opens the door

"Go sit at the back if you want I will sit next to you" applejacks says I walk in and applejack does to, she shut stye door behind her as I walk to the back and sit in the corner, Applejack sits next to me.

"Alright class now I heard we have a new student" The teacher says.

"Rainbow dash, why don't you come up and say a little about your self"

I look at Aj and she smiles kindly. "Just look at me okay" Applejacks whispers to me and I nod, I get up and here a bunch of "ohh" and "omg do you think she's a lesbian" I ignore it and walk to the front.

I look at aj and she gives a thumbs up.
"Hi my name is rainbow dash and I like sports" I say.

"But your a girl" a girl with blue hair with green ends says to me, her eyes are like the colour of fire.

"Ivy blaze" the teacher says.

"I'm just saying it's weird that a girl likes sport, I mean girls should be wearing makeup and dresses" she says.

I walk back and sit in my set.
I did not notice Ajs face that had a mad experience on it.

The bell rings. "Finally" I say.

"Okay class since it's the first day you only have one more class so go eat lunch".

I get up and grab my bag, Applejack grabs hers and walks besides me, again she opens the door for me and I walk out, her following behind me.

"So I will show you the cafeteria" Applejack says.

"Thanks as you know I'm new" I laugh.

"It's no problem" she says we start walking to the cafeterias.

"Applejack darlin who's this" a girl with white skin and two ton purple hair asks Aj.

"Well this is rainbow dash" applejacks says.

"It's nice to meet your darling" she says.

"Y-you to" I'm extremely shy when talking to new people.

"Don't worry my friends are nice" Applejack says to me I nod.

We finally get to the cafeteria and I see six girls sitting at a table.

"Hey girls this is rainbow dash" applejacks says.

"Oh your that girl who we saw" a girl with light pink hair says.

"Come sit" twilight says, the others make room and me and Aj sit next to each other.

"Oh girls here" flutter shy says.

"We knew you would sit with us so me got you girls some food" pinkie says.

"Thanks girls" applejacks says.

"Yep thanks" I say.

We continue to eat when a girl with silver hair can up to us.

"Gilda what do you want" applejack asks.

"Oh nothing just having a little fun" she pokes her drink all over my clothes. I gasp.

"Watch what you say newbie" she says before walking off.

"Let's get you dried off" Applejack says.

"Also darling I always pack another outfit Incas this happens here" rarity passes the outfit to aj of corse.

"Let's get you dried" Applejack says.

One we get there, I go into the stale and change into the clothes.

I come out and do a little spin.

"I like these" I say.

"It looks good on you" applejack says.

"Thanks"

My clothes we put in a plastic bag so when I get home I can wash them. I put it in my bag.

"Let's go back to the girls" we get back there and everyone is staring at me and Aj. I mean everyone in the cafeteria.

"Ummm" is all I say.

"You guys are holding hands" rarity says we let go and sit down.

We talk for a little longer.

"Well the bells about to ring so we will see you girls later" everyone leaves besides me and Aj.

"You want to go to class" applejack says

"Yep I have math"

"Me to let's go"

Welcome to my new book!!!