The phone call

Aj's povs

I was sleeping when I got a call, i turned on my light and awnser it.

"Hello?".

"Applejack this is scootaloo rainbows sister, rainbow is in hospital" my eyes widen.

I run out of bed, brush my hair and put shoes on.

"What hospital are you at" I asked to scootaloo running to grab a jacket.

"Cantalot cross".

"Alright I will be there soon".

I end the call and grab my keys, I run to the car and drive to the hospital.

I find a parking spot and run inside.

I walk to the front desk.

"We're is rainbow dash's room" I asked breathing heavily from all the running and walking I was doing.

"Room 2512 on this floor" she said.

I nod and start walking I walk for a few minutes and find it.

I see scootaloo hugging a girl with dark blue hair that has white in it to, she has clear eyes but you can still see a bit of them.

"I'm so worried" I heared scootaloo say.

"I know, but I'm sure she's fine" the girl with dark blue hair said.

"Um is applejack here?" A doctor said.

I walked up to him.

"I'm Applejack".

"Follow me she won't calm down and she's calling for you".

I nod and walk in the door. I see rainbow breathing heavily she's hooked but to so many wires .

"Hey rainbow I'm here" I walk to the bed and sit on it. She extended her arms and made grabby hands.

I hug her but make sure to be wires and things, she instantly calms down in my arms.

"your alright don't worry" I said hugging rainbow.

She dries her eyes and looks at me.

"Thanks".

I smile.

"No problem"