The cofession part one

Tords POV:
Today was the day.i would finally confess to Tom. I've loved Tom for about 3 or 4 years now. I got out of my bed and got dressed in my usual clothing, I put on my red sweatshirt and jeans. I walked out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen to find Tom making pancakes and bacon for everyone. I looked over at Tom and blushed remembering what I had to do today. Edd walked down the stairs and looked towards me and Tom. Edd smirked and pointed to me and Tom and made a heart shape with his hands. My face went completely red as I glared at edd. Edd knew that I loved  Tom and he was teasing me. Luckily Tom didn't notice what edd did. Tom had finished the food just as Matt woke up and came downstairs to the smell of food. "YAY FOOD" Matt yelled as he ran to grab a plate. I chuckled and grabbed a plate for myself.

Le time skip~

After everyone had finished eating Edd had yelled "me and Matt are heading out to the store". He looked at me a gave a slight smirk as he walked out the door with Matt. I looked over at Tom who had sat down on the couch watching t.v. I got up from the table and walked towards Tom.

"H-hey Tom"? I asked. "Yeah tord"? "Can I-I talk to you p-please"? Tom got up from the couch and looked at me and said "sure what is is"? I looked at him and stared at him as my face was completely red, my face was as red as my sweatshirt.

Mwhahahahja clifffhanger ( don't worry I hate cliffhangers too) this was awful but hey at least I tried..... any way I don't expect anyone to read this and like it but if ya did don't worry there will be more
Also I'm sorry this was short