The confesion part 2

~Tom's POV~
Tord's face was as red as a tomato....... no his face was as red as his hoodie and that's even redder than a tomato!! He looked kind of cute....ok so what I like him wait no I love him that's the only reason why I haven't shot him with my harpoon and told him to get out of the house. I blushed looking at the half an inch taller male. I'm guessing he noticed because his face got even more red.

~Tord's POV~

I looked at Tom and I noticed he started to blush I felt my face grow hotter. "Tom......I" I started to say. "Tom I-I love you a-and I have for l-like forever now" but before I could finish my sentence Tom grabbed my hoodie and kissed me!!💗 I was shocked at first for about a second and then kissed back. It was just a soft little kiss. We were like that for what felt like hours until I heard a faint squeal and me and Tom turned towards the noise. Edd was in the house next to Matt and they were literally fangirling. I didn't even notice that Edd and Matt both took pictures on their phones of me and Tom kissing until Edd showed me the pictures.  I giggled and looked at Tom. His face was almost completely red. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the check.

~Tom's~

I was blushing really hard when Edd showed us the pictures. I heard tord giggle as he gave me a hug and kiss. I couldn't help but kiss him back. Edd and Matt's squealing got even louder. I whispered to tord saying "don't worry we'll get revenge" then I winked. Luckily Edd and Matt didn't notice due to their fangirling. "Don't worry I already have a plan" Tord whispered back.

———————————————
Wow 311 words ( not including this) anyway thank you for reading and have a good day. Btw I will prob upload another episode later today. And again sorry it's short. I'm Currently sick and haven't been to school all week😅