Movie, Cuddles, and Tessa // Tom Holland and Y/N

Laying on the couch, you were scrolling through Netflix trying to find something to watch for tonight. Tom went out to get some things for your cuddle and movie night. Deciding on Riverdale, you paused it for Tom and got up. Grabbing your phone, you checked to see if you had any texts from him.
"Oof nothing!" You said to yourself. Setting your phone back down, you jumped, hearing the door open and Tom carrying about 20 bags in his arms, obviously struggling.
"Oh my God Tom! What the hell is all this?! All of this food is never going to fit in the fridge babe!"
"Once you see what's in the bag, I have a feeling our fridge will be just fine." said Tom laughing to himself.
You practically tore open the bag, looking to see what he had bought. In the bag was your favorite ice cream, boxes of candy, sodas, different chips, fruits, and of course croissants.
Woof, woof!
"Uh love..."
"Yes?"
"Did you get a dog while I was gone?"
"Oh haha no. Nikki had to take Pads to a friends' house because she has a business party tonight so she dropped Tessa off. Tess went off to our room so I gently closed the door. I guess she heard you come in."
Tom practically tripped over everything as he ran to open the door. You quickly grabbed your phone to open Instagram. The fans loved when you posted videos of Tom and Tessa to your story. Pressing record, you stood there and motioned for him to open the door. Not even having a chance to breathe, Tess attacked him with kisses causing him to fall over. She quickly ran to you and started pawing your legs for attention.
"Aww who's my good girl?! Yes you are Tess! Yes you are baby!!" You cooed to her, giving her scratches behind the ears. Looking up, you saw Tom recording you, completely forgetting you were recording him earlier. Quickly posting your video, he walked over and put his arm around you.
Looking at the camera, he pressed record and said, "Guys, get yourself a girlfriend...or a boyfriend who loves your dog more than you." On that note, you started playing with Tessa and rolling on the floor with her while she showered you with kisses. Tom posted the video and and set his phone on the counter.
"Now how about that cuddle and movie night I was promised..."
"I'll set it up if you wanna get the food."
"Okie dokie, be right back princess." said Tom, kissing you gently. Pulling away, you walked to the couch and pressed play on Riverdale. About 10 min later, he came over with cookie cough ice cream and wrapped his arm around you. Tessa pranced over and jumped onto the couch, laying next to you and placing her head on your leg.
"Ok now I'm really jealous."
"Well maybe Tessa just loves me more." You said smiling.
"Maybe, but she doesn't love you more than I do."
"Aww you're cute Tommy."
"I know" Tom said kissing you again and leaning back into the couch. You rested your head on his chest, his heartbeat slowly lulling you to sleep....