Prom at Midtown High // Peter Parker and Y/N

"The king will now choose his queen for the first dance! Let our ball commence!"

You walked in wearing this gorgeous light blue gown that fell to your heels. The silk, intricate designs, and flowers made you feel like a princess. It was prom at Midtown High, and Peter, your amazing boyfriend, was voted Prom King. It was being held at Disney's Grand Floridian, the most beautiful and fanciest resort in the world. You were standing at the top of the gold stairs, looking back at everyone that was looking at you in awe.

Peter took the microphone from your principal and coughed, testing it. "First off, I have one question. Can my gorgeous girlfriend come down the stairs and give me a kiss because I haven't seen her all day?!" He chuckled and walked towards you.

Gracefully tiptoeing down the steps and towards the ballroom floor, you curtseyed in front of Peter and he bowed in return. You both started to giggle at your silliness as you heard violins playing in the background. The lights turned down slowly as the chandeliers started to glow, the light bouncing off your hair. He leaned in and so did you. Your lips met in the sweetest kiss, one you've been craving all day. You pulled away knowing if this continued it would quickly turn into a makeout session. Peter smiled at you, feeling like the luckiest guy in the world.

"Mr. Parker..."

"Your highness," Peter said winking at you, "It would give me the greatest pleasure if would do me the honor of letting me lead you through this......the first....." He trailed off, staring into your eyes.

You looked back at him feeling yourself melt in his presence, but snapped back into reality.

"... Dance?" you asked smiling.

He started laughing and said, "Haha yes, dance. That's it."

You nodded in reply as the music started, and Peter put his hand on your waist pulling you closer to him. He lead you into a waltz. The two of you moved so swift, gliding across the floor like it was a cloud. You turned to look at everyone who was staring at the both of you lovingly, and it made you feel slightly self-conscious.

"They're all looking at you."

"Believe me babe, they're all looking at you."

Through twisting, turning, lifts, leans, and swoons, the two of you danced like in a movie. Peter would often pick you up by your waist and lift you off the ground, spinning you like you were as light as a feather. He gently let you down and brought you closer to him. Putting both hands on your waist, he dipped you as your arms wrapped around his neck. Leaning in, you both kissed again....multiple times actually. Peter pulled you back up into a hug, and everyone cheered and clapped. Your friends were hooting and hollering, embarassing you both. The upbeat music started playing again, and everyone joined you on the dance floor, but you and Peter were still in the middle holding each other close.

"I love you so much Y/N. You make me the happiest guy in the world, and I couldn't imagine my life without you."

"Aww Pete, I love you too. The nerves flowing through me during that dance....I felt like I was flying in your arms."

"How about we stay here for a little while longer then head back to your place for a cuddle and movie night?"

"That sounds wonderful."

Small kisses were snuck and lots of pizza was eaten. You and Peter were inseparable, always at each other's side. Later, you guys left and ended up falling asleep on your couch. Tonight was perfect....