Chapter One // Morning Cuddles

x All in the POV of a girl named Naomi x
*9am alarm*
Beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...be-
*shuts off the alarm*
Ughhhh I don't wanna get up this morning. Why can't I just stay in bed? Why do I have to get up?! Well actually today's the super sized fun day with Tom so I kind of have to. Speaking of Tom, I turned over to see my adorable boyfriend sleeping so quietly. I decided to wake him up in a nice way. Pressing my lips to his gently, I woke him up by surprise, but he kissed me back.
"Good morning baby..."
"Good morningggg...." said Tom in the exhausted morning voice that you loved so much.
"Did you sleep okay? No more nightmares?"
"None when I cuddle with you" said Tom with a smile on his face.
"You wanna stay here in bed while I make us some breakfast?"
"Yes please darling."
"Alright, I'll be in the kitchen." I said giving him a quick kiss on the forehead.
I slowly got up trying not to disturb Tom so much. Hopping off the side of the bed, I made my way first towards the bathroom to brush my hair and look somewhat decent. A teeny bit of mascara with my hair in ponytail, and I was good to go. Down the stairs and to the kitchen I went to make some eggs, bacon, and pancakes. For some reason, Tom says I make the best pancakes even though I literally use a recipe from online. Anyways, he and I have this thing called a super sized fun day where we spend the whole day together doing anything we want without worrying about paparazzi or crazy fans. I smiled to myself thinking of last year's when he surprised me by reenacting our first date. This year.....well, we haven't really planned it out yet. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head nuzzle into my neck. I wrapped my arm to the back of Tom's head, instantly knowing it was him, and started playing with his hair as I cooked.
"It smells amazing N," said Tom, resting his chin on my shoulder.
"Thanks Tommy," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Tea or coffee?"
"Umm tea this morning."
"Coming right up!"
As I finished making breakfast, Tom made two cups of tea and plopped himself onto the couch. Hearing the noise of the tv turning on, I suspected he was looking for something to watch. About 30 min later, breakfast was ready. "Baby! Breakfast!" He got up and came over to the counter grabbing his plate and sitting next to me on a barstool.
"So what do you wanna do for super sized fun day?"
"Hmmm anything really..."
"Well there's this carnival a couple streets away."
"Sure! Then maybe some dinner then come back here?"
"That's sounds like the best day of my life," Tom said wrapping an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer.