Chapter Five // Chick-Fil-A and Cuddles...Well Sort Of

"Hello my name is Caitlin. May I take your order?"
"Uh yea, give us a sec."
"Of course. Just tell me when you're ready."
"Ok darling, what would you like?"
"Umm...I'll get a chicken sandwich with a small waffle fry. Oh! And a root beer."
"God you are your root beer. Do you drink anything else?!"
"In fact I do Mr. Holland."
"Yeah yeah sure." Tom chuckled.
We sat in silence for a bit as he chose what he wanted and ordered. Scrolling through Instagram, I spotted this video with Tom and I on the front. Turning up the volume, someone had made this adorable edit of all of our moments together to the song Never Be The Same by Camila Cabello. Showing him my phone, he watched with the biggest smile on his face then liking the post. I snatched your phone back saying, "Babe! The fans are gonna go crazy!!"
"Well I think it's cute when they go crazy over liking a photo."
"Fine fine." I said winking. Tom took the food from the drive thru window and sped off towards the house.
"Can I have the AUX cord?"
"Sure love. Just unplug my phone first."
Taking the cord, I put on Into You by Ariana Grande. Feeling Tom's hand slide onto my thigh, he put his hand over mine and squeezed it. The car ride was surprisingly peaceful considering we're usually screaming to Kendrick Lamar and almost getting into accidents. Laying my head on the side of the window, I watched the trees in the neighborhood fly by, hearing different noises come at me from all directions.....

I soon felt an arm on my shoulder, lightly shaking me.
"Hey we're home..."
"Ok..."
Yawning and stretching, I got out of the car while Tom grabbed the food and locked the car. He set the food on the counter as I went upstairs to change. Putting my shirt on, he walked in and started to change into his sweatpants and a baggy tshirt.
"Hey hun?"
"Yep?"
"Can I wear one of your hoodies? I'm cold."
"Aww of course. There should be a blue one in the closet."
"Okie dokie." I went over to the closet, opening the doors and seeing the hoodie instantly. Taking my shirt off, I put the hoodie on instead. My eyes connected with Tom's, and he pranced over. Putting his hands on my waist, he pulled me closer giving me a hug and laying his head on my shoulder.
"How is it that you wear my clothes better than I do."
"Haha I actually don't know. They are extremely comfy."
"Yeah well I-"
Tom was cut off by his cell phone ringing in his pocket. Turning on the screen, he could see Haz was calling. Still holding onto me, he answered it.
"Hey Haz. What's up?"
I could hear mumbling on the phone, but I couldn't understand what Haz was saying.
"Haz I'm with Naomi rn.....Yeah sure I guess, but not for long.....Yeah okay..Bye mate"
"What's up with Haz?" I asked curiously.
"He says he needs to talk to me about something important. I think it might be about his parents splitting up. He'll only be here for like 15 min love, then we'll have our cuddle and a movie."
"Aww babe I'm fine with him coming. Don't worry about it, ok?"
"Ok...wanna watch a little bit of a movie while we wait?"
"You know I would love to, but if I don't eat in the next 3 seconds I'm gonna pass out from starvation!"
Tom laughing said, "Ha of course, you and your food. Let's go N."
Lacing my fingers with his, we walked into the kitchen. Tom grabbed the food and put both of our meals on plates. He handed me my sandwich, and I took a bite, feeling the sensation of food in my stomach. Letting out a satisfying moan, I took another bite. I looked up only to see Tom with his mouth wide open.
"What?! Can't a girl enjoy Chick-Fil-A in peace?!"
"Darling do you know how hot that was?"
"Yeah yeah you dirty person. Just eat your freaking food."
Tom smirked and kept on eating. About 10 min later we heard a faint knocking on the door.
"I guess that's Haz."
I opened the door only to see a tired and struggling blonde kid standing in the doorway, his blue eyes now red ones.
"Oh my God Haz what's wrong?"
Harrison immediately collapsed in my arms, mumbling words I couldn't understand.
"Tom don't just stand there, come help your best friend."
"Oh yep yep srry buddy." He came over and put his arms around the both of us, holding me tighter against Haz.