Seperation💔

Now Vikas has to break relation with Shilpa because Arshi is blackmailing him with the pictures.
So Vikas avoided her calls for the day. Shilpa got very tensed due to this. So she decided to go directly to his office.

The next morning🌞

Vikas was sitting in his office and was busy in his work.
Shilpa came to his office.
His assistant told him that Shilpa Shinde has come to meet you but Vg refused to meet and asked his assistant to tell her that I m not in the office.
His Assistant told Shilpa that he is not in office.
Shilpa was about to go but she heard two girls talking about Vg and she came to know that he is here.
Shilpa directly went to his cabin without knocking the door.
She opened the door angrily and went in. Vikas was freezed to see her for seconds.

Shilpa - Vikas Gupta chal kya rha h tumhara..tum naa mere calls utha rhe ho or naa hi mjhse mil rhe ho..chahte kya ho
Vikas - Tum yhaa ase..manners nhi h tum me ki knock krke aana chahiye.
Shilpa - Mtlb ab mujhe aapse milne k liye permission chahiye.
Vikas - Yes u need permission bcoz u r not my frnd or anything.
Shilpa(teary voice) - So I m nothing to you.

Vikas was not looking in her eyes while talking.
Vikas - Yes u r nothing to me.
Shilpa - Toh jo kuch bhi uss raat hua tha vo kyaa tha
Vikas - Ohh...toh tumhe uss raat ki baate ab tak yaad hai...mere liye toh raat gyi baat gyi
Shilpa - Vikas g mjhse kch glti hui h kya..aapko kya hogya...aap asa kyu keh re h
Vikas - Glti toh tumne kri h...ussi ki saza bhugat rhi ho ab
Shilpa - Ksi glti
Vikas - Biggboss k phle 5hfte yaad h naa kse tumne preshaan kia tha mjhe...arrey jeena haram kr diya tha mera...toh mne b decide kr lia tha ki tumhe itni aasani se nhi jaane dunga or dekho aaj...mne tumhe dil p asi chot dii ki tum zindagi bhar yaad rkhogi.
Shilpa - Vikas ji ye aap kya keh re h..pls keh dijiye ki ye sb jhut h.
Vikas - Ye sch h Shilpa.

Shilpa was crying. Tears were rolling down on her cheek.

Vikas - Ab bs yhi rona aata h tumhe..

With saying this..Vikas left the cabin and was in tears which he controlled while talking to her.
Vikas went to the washroom and broke the mirror with his hand in anger. His hand was bleeding.

Vikas ( Shilpa ji plss mujhe maaf krdijiye ..mne aapka bht dil dukhaya h aur shyd m aapki maafi k b layak nhi hu..lekin m majboor hun..M sorry😭😭)

Shilpa had also left for her home in tears. She went to her flat where she lived alone. She closed her bedroom and started to throw things in the room.
Shilpa (Log kitne bure hote h iss dunia me..ye sb Vikas Gupta ka plan tha mujhse bdla lne k liye or m sch m usse pyaar kr bthi..shi mastermind h vo )

Both of them cried for hours.

Vikas went to his home.

Arshi called Vikas.

Arshi - Hello Viku baby
Vikas - Bolo
Arshi - Tum itne gusse m kyu bol re ho
Vikas - Toh tum mjhse kyaa umeed rkhti ho
Arshi - Acha..toh tumne Shilpa se baat kr li
Vikas - Ha
Arshi - Badiaa..ab aage suno kya krna h.
Vikas - Pls ab rehne do..mjhse nhi hoga..mne bht hurt kiya unko.
Arshi - Sochlo...vo photos ..
Vikas - Bolo kya krna h
Arshi - Tum kl cafe aa rhe ho..m Shilpa ko b bulayungi lkin usse nhi pta hoga ki tum aa rhe ho.
Vikas - Pr kyuu
Arshi - Vo tumhe kl pta chl jaayega...Love u vikku..Bye
Vikas - Bye
Arshi - I love u toh boldo
Vikas - Tum mjhse dhkke se I love u toh bulva skti ho lkin pyaar nhi krva skti.
Arshi - Voh b krva lungi..chinta mt kro

Vikas ended the call.