Misunderstanding💔

Rahil was in the hotel room. Shilpa also reached there. The door of room was little open.
Rahil offered Shilpa coffee. When she was about to take it..he dropped coffee on her dress such that it looks like accident.
Shilpa then went to washroom to wash the stain.
In the meanwhile Rahil called Vikas and asked him to come to hotel room and peep through the door if he wants to know the truth.
Rahil knew that Vikas could be here anytime so he opened his shirt buttons and messed up his hair and bedsheet.

Vikas was peeping through the door and he saw Shilpa coming from washroom and also he sensed something strange by seeing Rahil's shirt and messed bedsheets.
When Shilpa came out....Rahil was tucking her hairs behind her ears and Shilpa was resisting him but her resistance was not shown to Vikas as it was somewhat blocked by door and Rahil.
After seeing all this Vikas felt cheated and went to his car. He was very angry on seeing all this.

After that Shilpa tried to convince Rahil to stop all this but it was of no use as he kept ranting about loving her. She did not want to tell him about Vikas as she knew that in anger he may even harm Vikas. So after lots of arguing she left the hotel room and went to her home.

Shilpa was very upset so she called Vikas to tell him everything.

Shilpa - Hello
Vikas - Mil gyi fursat us Rahil se..bht chipka jaa rha tha aaj usse hotel me.
Shilpa - Vikas ji aap ye kyaa keh re h
Vikas - Vhi jo mne dkha
Shilpa - Kya dekha aapne
Vikas - Plss...haa mjhe tumse koi baat ni krni...m sb dkh b chuka hu or smjh b chuka hun ki tum kis tarah ki aurat ho toh pls ab mujhe koi safai mt dena.

Shilpa - Thik h toh mjhe b aapse koi baat nhi krni...aapko jo krna h kriye..jb vishwas hi nhi h toh...

Shilpa ended the call.

Vikas (Haa toh ab mujhse kyu baat krengi ab unhe Rahil jo mil gya h.)

Few days passed...as we know Shilpa has communication problems..so neither she made an attempt nor he.

Shilpa remained at her home and tried to convince Rahil while Vikas kept hanging out with girls so that he can forget Shilpa.
He also kept uploading cosy pictures with girls.