Forced marriage

So both avoided each other for few days. Shilpa was angry seeing Vikas photos with girls.
Rahil and Shilpa were on talking terms while Rahil was taking it as a gud sign.
Rahil came to Shilpa home without informing her with his family for marriage proposal.
Ashu bhaiya and Shilpa's mother liked the proposal and also thought that they have been gud frnds since long time.
Shilpa first said No but then Ashu bhaiya and her mom tried to convince her.
Shilpa  was frustated at Vikas for those pictures and thought that he has moved on. She also thought that Rahil is changing and he is being really good to her . Due to combination of little family pressure ,Rahil and frustation on Vikas ,she said yes for the marriage.
Vikas who was stalking each and every step of Shilpa came to know about the news. He was filled with anger.
Vikas ( Matlab m shi sochta tha Shilpa or Rahil k baare me...Unhone sirf meri feelings k saath khilwaad kia hai..Meri zindagi barbaad krke ab khudka ghr bsaaengi...asa toh m nhi hone doonga...m ab aapse aapki is harkat ka badla lunga..jse m pal pal tadap rha hu naa ab tum tadpogi...tum pr sirf mra haq h...I hate u Shilpa)

Shilpa was in market alone. Somebody from a car grabbed Shilpa by her waist from back and made her unconscious by using chloroform. His face was covered. He then put her in his car and took her to a room near temple. When Shilpa was getting conscious he unmasked himself and it was Vikas.
Everything was blur to Shilpa for few seconds.

Shilpa - M yhaa kse aayi..or tum kon ho
Vikas - Kya baat itni jldi bhul gyi mjhe
Shilpa - Vikas ji
Vikas - Mere paas jyada waqt nhi hai..yha shaadi k kpde rkhe h...vo pehno or tyaar hojaao.
Shilpa - Shaadi k kpde...or m kyu pehnu.
Vikas - Chupchaap khud phnlo... nhi toh
Shilpa - Nhi toh kya...maaroge mujhe..lo maaro
Vikas - Nhi

Vikas showed him a video in which it was Manu(Shilpa's p.a.) son Pratham  eating chocolate in car and was with Vikas's driver.

Shilpa - Pratham..vo yha
Vikas - Agr tumne meri baat ni maani toh....tumhe pta h m agr zid p aayu toh kch b kr skta hu.
Shilpa - Vikas ji aap apne hosh m h...aap ye kya kr re h..ye vo Vikas ni h jise m jaanti hu
Vikas - Ye voh Shilpa b nhi h jise m jaanta tha..hr insaan ki do sides hoti h ek achi or ek buri...meri achayi b tumne jgaayi thi or aaj burayi bhi.

Shilpa - Vikas ji aap shi ni kr rhe..dkhna aapko is ka baadme bht pchtava hoga.

Vikas grabbed her hand tightly.

Vikas - Bht hogya...10min h kpde bdlo nhi toh mjhe b kpde bdlvane aate h.

Vikas left the room and changed his clothes.
Shilpa came out of room after changing clothes. Vikas was already standing at the door.
Shilpa was looking very beautiful and her eyes were full of tears and disappointment.
Vikas grabbed her wrist and took her to the mandap where both of them got married to each other. When Vikas was putting sindoor on her maang...her tear fell on his hand but he showed like he does not give a damn but inside he was dying.

P.s. - I know in this story Vikas sounded like a villain  but it was his anger which made him to do all these wrong things.  If he wants something , he can go to any extent to get this and It is his love Shilpa so how can he forget her.