Chapter Eighteen

Doing this as continue of chapter seventeen... HAD TO END THERE! xD

Yup! Enjoy peopels!

GO GO GO CHAPTER READERS!

---------------------------------------------

*Jake's P.O.V. (haven't used this one, have I? 0-0)*

The book... I know it holds many secrets... One has to do with me, I'm sure... Just not sure what it is...

It could be anything really. Something might happen to Emily. I hope she'll be alright. If there is a deathly thing heading her way, I'm the shield. (D'aaaaaawwwww)

The book just, I don't even know... The things that are inside, some of which are not understandable by humans.

The fears are inescapable... We have to face them with our mind. Our body. Our soul. The things can be blocked if believed to be stoppable.. You have to believe in yourself and those around you...

"Jake?" I hear Emily call to me, waving her hand in front of my face. "You alright? You zoned fir a while."

"Fine. Just got lost in thought...."

*Jerome's P.O.V.*

I can tell something is bothering Jake... I will, at some point soon, ask him. Wait... How about now?

"Hey Jake? Can I speak to you for a minute?" I stood up at the table.

He stood, too. "Yeah.. Sure, why?" He asks, following me down a hallway a few feet.

"I can tell you are worried about something... What is it?" He was looking at the floor, stayng silent. "Jake~ I just want to help you..."

"Okay! It's the prophecy thing.." Jake hesitated a little. "I know one of the secrets of that book will do something bad! And it has to do with me, possibly Emily!" His voice intensified, almost to a yell.

"Oh, do you think there is something any of us can do? Do you think- Nevermind. It's a freaking prophecy! It's basically been decided what our lives re going to be for tht point!" I sighed. "We should probably head back over...."

------Time Skip-------

At one point, we had all decided to go outside and enjoy ourselves before this thing hit. We all had a nice picnic on the hill outside the base. The sun was setting; it created the best atmosphere. I sat with Mitch underneath of a large tree.

"Hey, Mitch?" I asked, looking at the boy under my left arm.

"Yeah, Jerome?" He looked up at me.

"Do you think our lives will ever be, normal?"

"How so?"

"Well... Our lives-mostly and probably together- have been crazy, and hectic.... I don't think we will lead normal lives as a possibility..."

"Don't think like that!" He playfully hit my arm, I smiled. "Whenever we are with each other, our lives are one hundred percent complete and normal."

"That sounds nice, actually." I kissed him, it completed the moment.

---------------------------------------------

You agree when I say that ending is EXTREMELY kawaii? Soo cute! :D

lol, finally finished.... xD.