Chapter 4

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Party Poison," Maycee mumbled in her sleep. She must be a MCR fan. Ha. She didn't even notice it was me and Mikey last night.

I walked to the other room where Mikey was once again playing Bioshock.

"Dude guess what," I said.

"Huh?" he asked pre occupied.

"Kobra Kid."

"Why you calling me my killjoy name again?"

"To make sure you're paying attention. Maycee likes the killjoys."

"She does?"

"Yeah. She was mumbling Party Poison all night in her sleep."

"Sounds like she has a favorite too," Mikey smirked.

"Shut up. But obviously last night she didn't recognise us. We shouldn't tell her who we are until she figures it out."

"Evil my brother. She must not have liked us for a long time considering she didn't recognize us."

"Well we did get the same haircuts we had when Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. Maybe she just didn't like us then." I was about to sit down but had an idea. "I'm gonna wait 'til she wakes ups and pick on her about mumbling Party Poison in her sleep."

"You do that Gee."

Maycee's P.O.V.

*Dreaming*

"Come on Missile kid! Let's go!" Party Poison called to me. "Korse is coming!" he yelled to the rest of the killjoys. Everybody put their masks on and their hands on their lazer guns. "Stay with me Missile Kid."

Korse showed up and everybody started shooting their lazer guns. One by one the killjoys fell, not dead but passed out and Korse got me. Party Poison's eyes fluttered open and he saw Korse and his goons on me.

"Let me go!! Party Poison!" I yelled.

Korse pointed the gun at Party Poison. "Keep running." he said and left.

*End Dream*

"Party Poison." I said jerking awake.

"Party poison? You've been saying that in your sleep all night." Gerard said from across the room.

"Sorry. I talk in my sleep."

"I can tell," I could swear he was smirking. "Was it a good dream?" he asked sarcastically.

"Kinda."

"Kinda?"

"Yeah. It was good up until the end when I got kidnapped."

"That's depressing. So who's Party Poison?"

"Just the most amayzing singer ever. He is the lead singer of My Chemical Romance. Party Poison is his killjoy alter-ego."

"What's you're killjoy alter-ego?"

"Adrenaline static monster. But in the dream I was Missile Kid. I so envy her. Party Poison comes in and saves her!" Gerard chuckled at me. "What?" I asked still staring at the roof, "She is one lucky little girl that I am jelous of."

He laughed. "I'm sure you are. I've heard he is a very sexy man."

"That's sounds wrong coming from a guy."

"Hey homophobia is gay."

"I agree. I just didn't know you were homosexual."

"Gender doesn't matter. It's all about who you care about and fall in love with."

"Also Agreed. Let's go out and see what Mikey's up to."

"Probably playing Bioshock like always."

"I love that game!" I yelled running out of the room. I entered the next room to see a shirtless Mikey on the couch killing a Big Daddy. "Run! He's gonna kill you!" I yelled.

"Yes I know," he said calmly. "That's why I shoot it."

"I'm know that. Why are you shirtless?"

"I sleep shirtless?" he said almost making it sound like a question.

Gerard walked into the room shirtless too.

"Now why are you shirless?" I exclaimed.

"I've always slept shirtless, just 'cause you're staying in my room doesn't mean i'm gonna change."

"No need to be rude it was just a question," I mumbled. Mikey pushed his glases up his nose and wiped his bangs form his eyes.

"I like your shirt," Gerard said to me. I looked down at the Falling in Reverse shirt I hadn't changed out of yet.

"Thanks."

"Do you remember when we met them Gee?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah Rodney was a pretty cool guy."

"You met Falling in Reverse?! When??" Gerard looked panicked but answered.

"Uh, we had backstage passes to one of their concerts. It was really cool."

"I bet! I wanna meet Falling in Reverse almost as much as My Chemical Romance."

"What's your favorite My Chemical Romance album?" Mikey asked.

"Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys," I said smiling.

"Mine is Three Cheers For Sweet Revege."

"Never heard it."

"That's too bad. Which ones have you heard?"

"Only Danger Days and I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love. How many are there?"

"Well theres four then Venganza which wasn't really an album and Life on The Murder Scene and The Black Parade Is Dead were live albums and The Mad Gear and Missile Kid only had three songs."

"How do you know all that?"

"I guess you could say MCR is my life," he smiled "Are you part of the MCRmy?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Killjoy?"

"Yup! Adrenaline static monster is my name. What's yours?"

"Uh... I don't remember right now.." he mumbled.

A splicer jumped out and started killing Mikey. "When you die it's my turn!"

"I won't die," he smirked. Two seconds later he died.

"Succsession!" I yelled taking the controller.

~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

her dream is supposed to kinda be the end of Na Na Na official video but a little diffrent. And she is Missile Kid (the little girl) not herself

ok Tiger_Lily13 (sorry if i spelt it wrong) helped me notice they r in their most recent album Danger Days but they're teenagers.... kinda weird makes no sence but i hope this will help.. they started their career very earl. ages; Maycee: 16-17 Gerard: 19 Mikey: 16 Frank: 16 Ray(if he's included):17